FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Newcomer.

2 posters

Go down

The Newcomer. Empty The Newcomer.

Post  Rickyhalo22 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:06 pm

The Newcomer. 12463465_1666325946977374_996965765_n
-Work In Progress.-
Name: Ricky Dupon
Ethnicity:American
Allegiance: Fighting for the good guys
Origins: Human
Powers: None
Appearance: Ricky Appears to have a buzz cut head, Blue Cybernetic  Pants, A red Cybernetic Jacket, And a white shirt under his jacket
Strengths: Stealth, Ricky Uses Stealth whenever any big nanos are around the area, Taking them out is another thing when using stealth. Mechanical Smartness, This Allows Ricky to build helpful robots to help him on his missions thanks to dex lab Technology
Weaknesses: Fusion Spawns,Fusion Spawns are the core of Fuse's Army. They may be small, but Fusion Spawns are dangerous since they tend to travel in packs, Fusion spawns also spit out acid, Which could Weaken Ricky and mostly injure him in many ways. Gear Goliaths, The Gear Goliath is a big Weakness to Ricky, As Of what the Goliath can do to him, As the Goliath can Stun, and Corrupt his mind.
Personality: Shy, Nice at points, Aggressive
History: working on it.)))
Do you use nanos: Ricky does not use nanos.
-WORK IN PROGRESS-

Last edited by Rickyhalo22 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rickyhalo22
Rickyhalo22

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer. Empty Re: The Newcomer.

Post  Rickyhalo22 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:11 pm

I really Think i was lazy here..
Rickyhalo22
Rickyhalo22

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:24 pm

You need to really add in alot of positive and negative traits and explain some of the traits.

If he's human with no powers, he can't have super speed, even as a strength. He can be faster than some people. Also you have to take the time travel bit out. None of the ocs here did so and we've established that the time travel person was someone who went and then came back and just disappeared soon after.

nanos don't spit out acid in the rp, everyone's nanos are the same strength pretty much too, we do not go by a level system in the rp. I would discount fuse as being a weakness since it's more or less a weakness that barely comes into play at all.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickyhalo22 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:40 pm

As i said -.- Not my best work. Sadly. Sorry about that.
Rickyhalo22
Rickyhalo22

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:13 pm

just do your best to improve it, that's what the mods are here for yo help improve the character so its good to go to rp.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickyhalo22 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Im going to add work in progress to the profile then not to confuse anyone. Seriously. I just got back from helping my friend develop his new board game. So Sorry Zero if it is alright. I am also going through a life crisis right now.
Rickyhalo22
Rickyhalo22

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:35 pm

It's fine to do so, just take your time to work on it. Stuff happens, concentrate on that before this.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickyhalo22 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:38 pm

Alright. Thanks for understanding Zero. Ill come back at it tomorrow or so. As the crisis i'm having is making me very angry, And Very mad.
Rickyhalo22
Rickyhalo22

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:53 pm

No problem. Get to it when you can.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content