FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venus the Dea Alata

3 posters

Go down

Venus the Dea Alata Empty Venus the Dea Alata

Post  youngjusticeforever Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 am

Name: Venus

Race: Dea Alata

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Alien

Powers: Venus is a Dea Alata of Plantlife, giving her Plant based magic.

Thorns of Love; Venus will grow spikey vines around a foe to ensnare them, which will restrain and could cut them; low
Toxic Kiss; Venus will deliver a kiss, transmitting a very lethal toxin; high
Poison Scythe; Coating her Scythe's blade in a toxin, any wounds the toxin touches will burn or deliver more pain than just the blade; medium
Venus Fly Trap, hey that’s me! ; Several mutant Venus Fly Traps will sprout out of the ground to aid Venus. They have particularly sharp 'teeth' and are much larger than normal Venus Flytraps; medium
Vine Whip! ; Venus will grow a whip made out of Vines, sometimes with toxic thorns or pods (with toxic sludge inside) to fling; low
Gotta Run, love! ; Venus will grow large vines to use as an escape method, they tend to have thorns and always have pods filled with a green slime that’s unpleasant to touch (this is NOT the same sludge/slime as in Vine Whip); medium

Appearance: Long, straight pitch black hair. Very pale green tinted skin and purple eyes. Her four hands’ each have their own bracelet, and her nails are painted a dark navy blue. With ruby red lips and pearl white teeth, Venus is considered ‘pretty’ among Dea Alata. She has a black rose petal top. Her rose petal skirt goes down mid-thigh, the black main and red highlights complimenting her top. She has a mystic green suppressor tattoo near her belly-button, which shows. Around where her 'ankles' would be, is the lower half of a spider. Specifically that of the Black Widow. She also has an amulet with a clear crystal on it (this crystal is able to project a hologram photo of Ryujin.) She has a blood red symbol in the palm of her hand, which can form the beautiful Blood Scythe.

Strengths: Venus is proficient with her scythe, decent at multitasking and had flying colors in Botany, Chemistry and Make-Up.

Weaknesses: Venus has a very strong fear of snakes, she is also bad at remembering things and she is not immune to her own toxic sludge/slime. She also is particularly weak against fire.

Personality: Venus is seemingly kind and empathetic to everyone. But the truth is, she isn’t. She’s arrogant, vain, has a God Complex and is very narcissistic. She doesn’t care, truthfully, for anyone but herself and her beauty. Venus is manipulative, bitter, and resentful. She can hold a grudge for a very long time. She also is not fond of demons, thinking of them as 'lesser beings'.

But Venus is not completely evil; she is capable of forming relationships akin to friendship. She also does not lie, and will tell you the truth no matter what. Venus is oddly optimistic, and playful at times too. She is also brave.

History: Venus was born to a middle-class family; she had a fairly normal life. Her parents bought her, for her 40th birthday gift, a chemistry set. Venus had managed to whip up very lethal chemicals and toxins, earning her a place in the Academy of Magic, where she studied for chemistry and botany.  When she turned fifty, she chose the elemental path of Plants; much to her father’s disproval (he had always wanted her to become a Dea Alata of Fire).

She studied hard, passing exams and tests for admissions into better levels. Her dreams came true when she was the only Dea Alata in the entire year that managed to get 100% in the Chemistry and Botany Exams, both of them. She became increasingly powerful, becoming an Arch-Mage within a few months.

Her father was not pleased, however. He was in fact, furious at her for not being a Dea Alata of Fire (due to his side of the family being a long line of Fire Dea Alata). While Venus’s mother was happy for her daughter, regardless of what elemental path (as her side was mixed in elemental paths), her father disowned Venus entirely. Venus learned the cold truth that the world wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows. She became bitter at the world, furious that her father was such an imbecile.

She was praised by her peers, as if she were some sort of goddess when it came to Botany and Chemistry. Despite some jeers and bullying from other students, she took it in stride, claiming them to be only jealous and petty.

She had nothing else to do. So she began to help her peers, becoming very adept with multi-tasking. But she was unaware that they mocked her and called her a freak behind her back. She had overheard one day (not on purpose) and heard them mocking her. In revenge, she killed them by injecting a toxin within their bloodstream, on accident, for she had not full control of her powers.

One day, she was attacked by a group of Dea Alata of Fire. She tried to fight back, but despite being an Arch-Mage, they were Paladins. One of them tried to kiss her but when their lips touched; she accidentally transmitted a highly lethal poison which killed the Dea Alata in minutes. The others were in shock at seeing their dead friend, that’s when help came. A Master Dea Alata of Water by the name of Ryujin unleashed a small flood, sweeping them away.

Ryujin scolded Venus for just walking around randomly without knowing how to protect herself. Venus retorted that nobody taught her how to fight, without the elements. Ryujin began to teach her how to use a Scythe, and the two practiced up until Ryujin’s death. Venus was but 97 when Ryujin died. He left her a simple gift, her own beautifully crafted Blood Scythe. She was distraught at his death.
After having finished school and having become a Paladin, Venus had no idea what to do now. After saving a picture of Ryujin, she fled to planet Earth with several other Dea Alata, including her estranged mother. It turns out they were old bullies from school.

Several ‘accidents’ occurred, killing all the Dea Alata in the space-craft except for Venus and her mother. Unable to kill her own mother, she shoved the guilt deep down and tearfully, the two reconciled. For the next fifteen years, Venus’s mind deteriorated at an accelerating rate. Obsessed that she was growing older, and going to wither away and die ugly, she became increasingly vain and desperate to stay young and beautiful, to avoid a fate like Ryujin’s. Her mother was horrified that her daughter had become so vain and left. Venus, distraught searched before realizing that she was abandoned. Just like Ryujin abandoned her, she thought.
Attacked by fusions when wandering in a jungle, she killed the fusions by slicing them up with her Blood Scythe.

Do you use Nanos: Nope

Update: Venus seems to have a weakness, or at the very least, aversion, to cold temperatures.

Last edited by youngjusticeforever on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Venus the Dea Alata Empty Re: Venus the Dea Alata

Post  zerowing21 Thu May 19, 2016 10:33 pm

We did not approve of the species yet young. So this will be put on hold.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:35 pm

State what her powers are please. If they are nature etc, so we can tell before the powers them selves.

Please denote any damage done by skills

Take out the light thing in the strength.

How can one get one of her poison kisses if at all?

She needs some positive traits added into her personality.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Done.

I think I edited this in..?

Okie dokie.

I'm not sure why I put that in there..lemme remove it >_<

I added some more.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:56 pm

How long does thorns of love last anyway?

Toxic kiss: How lethal is it, just instant death or something that does a rather large amount of damage for a limited time?

Are the flytraps there to stay or do they leave after a set time?

I'd like to know what kind of effect the pods have for the last two skills and how long those effects last for.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Hmm. Good questions!

Thorns of Love's duration would last maybe 10 minutes if she didn't use any other abilities recently. Otherwise, I'd put it at 5, 3 minutes if she isn't focusing on it in particular.

Toxic Kiss is a high level move. It's not instant death, but it will make the victim considerably weaker. If used on, say, Buttercup or Blossom or Bubbles, it wouldn't kill them, at least not for a looooooooong while. It'd only make them more sluggish and generally weaker. I'm thinking it's more like Venus can control the intensity, and may use more fatal levels on NPCs? Would that be ok?

The Flytraps are there to stay. After a set time (4-5 minutes), they will shrink to, maybe, the size of a rat rather than a golden lab size. I feel like, however, they will continue to fight, just not as effectively. It also depends on how many are summoned. If just one, it'll last a bit longer (5-6 minutes), and it'll probably shrink to a really obese rat or small housecat.

Vine Whip's sludge isn't a weakener, but it is an offensive thing. Said sludge is sticky, but if you get it off it won't hurt you unless you touch it. It would last maybe 2 minutes.

Gotta Run, Love's sledge isn't even really an offensive item. It's unpleasant to touch. What I envision is like a deterrent, while it won't force anything, if you touch it (this is, sludge-to-skin contact, anyways), you'll likely feel uncomfortable. It's just...unpleasant to touch. It's also a passive thing, it doesn't activate until slime-to-skin contact is present, and it goes back into it's passive state (where it does nothing), as soon as slime-to-skin contact is no longer present.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:52 pm

10 minutes is rather long for a low type ability. Three would do fine.

No fatal versions of the kiss unless the users of the oc you use it on is ok with it. I rather not use fatal versions on RPCs.

Change the time limit on the fly traps down a minute for each one.

Ok that's good for the whip.

So no effect aside from feeling meh about it. ok.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:46 pm

Mkay, 3 it is.

Mkay. Ummm, how about on NPC's?

A minute each? Eeeerghhh...I'm not pleased, just saying, but fine. A minute each.

More than "meh." It's a "Oh-My-God-I-Think-I-Want-To-Die-Now" feeling. Not literally but it's more than a just "Ewww".
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:01 pm

Not a minute each. Take the time on each version down by a minute.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:44 am

Okay I'm kind of confused on what you are asking me to do, here. Do you mean, the more summoned the less they stay around? What would the max be then..?
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:38 am

Same max summons, and instead of 4 to 5 minutes in using four, its 3 to 4 minutes.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:00 am

Okay. So, summoning 4 and they last 3 to 4 minutes? Mkay.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:33 am

Yes, so drop the time you had by a minute on each side for both the multi and the single
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:16 am

Ukay.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:36 pm

I like the personality and where she's at right now in her life. Seems like a really interesting time to bring a character in. I approve.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:40 pm

I think you covered everything so *stamps approved on Venus' forehead*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:22 am

Ty, Venus is awesome. So I need one more approval?
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:22 am

you're good since we're still on a 2 mod accept.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:55 am

Oh ok, didn't know that.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content