FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es)

3 posters

Go down

Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es) Empty Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es)

Post  Anubis Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Asimitrix

Closed Species: Meaning you do not have permission to create these guys, unless given said by me or Brad.

These are fill free for as an Open Discussion, I and Brad would love to hear your guys' thoughts and ideas.

Here's Asimitrx, a closed race that Brad and I created, which are small, sphere robots to guide the irregularities back to normal in a non-extreme way. They are from a planet that exists outside of space and time, where one being, The Creator, is watching over all Universes to make sure time is naturally flowing as it should be. Once found by an individual or more and is activated they are basically bound to you forever until you eventually die, perhaps. You cannot destroy them, only the creator can.

Each Asimitrix is different base on personality, abilities, gender, and appearence, though all are round and share an android form. Each Asimitrix has it own number and name given by The Creator. (Example: Phil #48797)

Height of Asimitrix:

While Brad and I are still expanding out this idea, some Asimitrixes have roles. (Example: Phil; Watcher) So far, we have Watchers, which are a type of Asimitrix that watches over people who are important to the Timeline and will only help said people if it is absolutely required. And the mention of Guardians, which are another type of Asimitrix that protect whoever they are bound to. They are equip more extreme type of weapons and keep that person they are bound to alive in the timeline. We also have Medic Asimitrix, but that is yet to be discussed.

Original 0-9
These are the original 9 Asimitrixes that THE Creator created. They all share their own appearence, personality, gender and abilities, and usually get along. Zeru, Jet, and Plate are the only female of the original 9, while the rest are male. The serve and protect their Creator and assist further knownledge in multiple universes.

Original 0-9:

Inside on the Nine

Zeru 00000 is first Asimitrix ever created by The Creator, Asimitrix himself. She literally knows more than Phil, but cannot give out infomation that would alter the natural flow of time, even towards other Asimitrix. She can mentally override any Asimitrix, if they are malfunctioning. Giving her personality, she's very vixen and dominating of other Asimitrix, she's also consider as the Head-Watcher of other Watchers.

Asimitrix 00000, Zeru:

Plate, Gloss and Seven are all Head-Guardians, they are build and program just like any other guardian but are each different.

Abio and Ted are both Head-Medics.
Explained:

Tick and Tock are Time-Keepers(A role that is yet to be further discussed), they're literally an Asimitrix program to be brothers.

Spiral and Jet is sub-watcher, in the meantime. Meaning, we don't have a given role that is suitable for them at the moment.
----------------------------------------------
Here some pictures of Phil that I drew, either with others or by himself.
Android:
The Squad:

(Also if this thread should be moved, please do move it. I asked Zerowing before I posted this, where this thread should be posted. He said it was okay to have it here due to the artwork)

Last edited by RainyDs on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es) Empty Re: Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es)

Post  Anubis Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm going to update this as I go for any new information. So if anyone has any questions, please share them.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es) Empty Re: Closed Original Species: Asimitrix(es)

Post  AmazingLeafeon Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:57 pm

These guys are super neat! I have a suggestion for the Time Watchers.

Medics could be a type of Asimitrix who are dedicated to fixing other Asimitrix when they malfunction. They could travel all through out time and Space checking up on their assigned Asimitrix patients. They could also be sent to heal others that are crucial to the timeline.

Time Watchers could monitor time in an area. Whenever a planet's time readings are going wrong, The creator could send Time Watchers to fix it and monitor it's progress for a short amount of time, and by a short amount i mean years since in the grand scheme of things a couple of years isnt a lot of time.

Sub Watchers could be a type of Asimitrix who only appear to help certain people through certain times through their lives. Whenever a person is going through a rough time that is crucial to the timeline, a Sub Watcher could be assigned to them.. They could possibly stay with the person for about 3-5 years to make sure their life is on track.

Anyway i know you and brad worked hard on these so its really cool to see them in their full glory

Edit: I actually have a question what is Jets role
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:08 am

AmazingLeafeon wrote:Edit: I actually have a question what is Jets role

I love your suggestions! I love them a lot. lol

You know, I knew I forgot to add some one. Jet is supposed to be a Sub-Watcher, like Spiral.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:59 am

AmazingLeafeon wrote:
Medics could be a type of Asimitrix who are dedicated to fixing other Asimitrix when they malfunction. They could travel all through out Time and Space checking up on their assigned Asimitrix patients. They could also be sent to heal others that are crucial to the timeline.

So I'm going to go with this suggestion. While I'm still debating on Time-Keepers and Sub-Watchers(which I want to change this name).

This post is up for suggestions, fill free to share your ideas!
---
Medics

While I'll give credit to AmazingLeafeon's post I must add....
Medics are temporary bound, while they can be bound to said 'you' they're most likely to be found to stay for awhile and will stay until the issues are sorted out. These Asimitrixes are super crucial to Guardians, since the only way to destroy a Guardian  some secret mineral that's yet to be named(Use by The Creator, not diamond get ya normal human crap out of your mind).

Medic Spider and Pete:

While these guys have interesting personalities as medics, their appearances are quite different. Since watchers are most likely to have no visible detail on them, these guys do. Medics Appearences, are usually marked with a red-crossed(in orb form it's in the back and android, it can be located anywhere.) Essentially, these Medics have many eyes(like more than 3 eyes), and feature more detail to them. (Some of them look really dorky with a red-cross symbol on them in android form)

Visual Examples:

Abilties/Powers
Makes a list, checking it twice...

• Wielding Torch; Which is perfectly small lazer that cuts perfectly into other Asimitrixes to fix any inners parts that seem to cause the malfunction.
  • Band-aids; Literally they spit a bandages at you so you do it yourself, flesh beings.
    Small Idea:
  • Spray Heal; Think of that neosporin ointment, but it's a spray on and it works much faster, also sprays red.
  • Scanning; Checks for broken bones and whatever the is wrong with the malfunction Asimitrix.

It's small list, maybe more suggestions if possible....better names please..

Defective Asimitrix
Which are Asimitrixes that The Creator has personally deactivated, and thrown them out for scrap. If they're found in their role as 'Defective' then they're are unable to do the job they were sent out upon. Of course, I must say it now, all Asimitrixes are tested before sent out in multiple universes. That's why there's such a large amount of numbers of these creations. Defective can mean anything too, such as watcher who can watch in their orb form but cannot walk in their android form; or if Guardian is unable to protect their 'fake' bounder then they are rip clean without weapons and deactivated. There can be visibly wrong with them, like appearence and personality.

In Asimitrix-universe, there's a scrap-yard specifically for defectives and parts of Asmitrixes that can be explored. Luckily, you can find a non-destory one and attempt to re-activate it.
---

This post is up for suggestions, fill free to share your ideas!

Last edited by RainyDs on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Mon May 09, 2016 6:05 pm

Some scooped info on some Asimitrix(es)

Some Asimitrix(es):

Asimitrix 00060
Supposely, a prototype guardian when The Guardians, were created. Yes, he's much larger and extremely different from any other guardian mostly in personality. 60 was basically the "start of more protective Asimitrix" according to THE Creator. Thus, why there are a lot of Defectives.

Asimitrix 00107, Stickers
Is one of those Defectives, that was suppose to be watcher. But like mid-way through test with his curious program, abunch of kiddos stuck some stickers on him. So he's been kind of strip clean, and has given a new name called Stickers. Defectives can ranged up to anything in the types and sub-types.

Asimitrix 20173, Dent
He's a Watcher, in the Asimitrix-verse, I am making a comic called "Dol 'n' Dent". Where one night when Dent was sent to Dol's planet many years back, Dent gets a bump in his orb form from rocks. Dol ends up calling him Dent, because he does not remember anything but his number and he's dented.

Asimitrix 48797, Phil
Phil's on the site.....
Asimitrix Phil:

Time-Keepers
Okay, again back to AmazingLeafeon....
Spoiler:

Update: Time Watchers will be called Time-Keepers
Yes, they should be monitoring the time in an area, especially when THE Creator is unable to keep track of this sort of thing constantly. They're basically the checkers of planets to see if an Watchers Asimitrix is ready to be sent down into the world to be find by an alien being(s). They are able to create, fix, and check progress of world. Time-Keepers wouldn't be a suggested character to make on the forums, since they're more of nusisance in the system of Asimitrix

Sub-Types
Next update in process;
Sentry-Guardians
Sub-Watchers
Sub-Medics
Co-Corresponse(WIP may not be release)

Future Updates Included Soon
Weapons
More info on Medics
More info on Time-Keepers
Defectives Uses
Watchers, literally in general
and
The Creator, their world/planet

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please take the time to read the info... I know it's a lot but I like sharing it. Response if you have any ideas.... I like ideas.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:42 am

Hey there...

I don't think I'm gonna keep updating this, so it will probably be moved off of this site. I wanna use this knowledge in my story, but I also gonna change alot of things.

So... I think I'm gonna copy and paste a lot of this and save it for future needs. I've just gotten so busy and I'm taking a much long hiatus than I wanted..
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:46 am

That's perfectly fine Rainy. Things happen so don't worry about it, take care with your continued hiatus.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down