FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeytran's DIARY(er, Journal)

Go down

Zeytran's DIARY(er, Journal) Empty Zeytran's DIARY(er, Journal)

Post  youngjusticeforever Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:26 pm

The demon known as Zeytran now has a device to store his thoughts. Do not peek without permission, or else!

Entry one:

I'm not sure what the date is...poo. Anyways, I'm throwing a party! Them and some female Demon, I think her name is Cynthia, showed up. Pain is acting mean again. He's really cranky. I hope Joy wakes up soon, he's been napping a LOOONG time. Hate and Rage have been nicer, too. Hate has such low self-esteem, just the other day she said she's worthless! I wish we could afford a therapist...hmmm
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Zeytran's DIARY(er, Journal) Empty Re: Zeytran's DIARY(er, Journal)

Post  youngjusticeforever Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:07 pm

I hate everything..and all of them! Useless scum Stop being mean, Pain! Oooh, crybaby gonna cry again? SHUT UP PAIN!!! Crybabyyyyyy meanie! Pain is soooo mean! First he got us into a STUPID deal with Mr. Him demon, then he got me in trouble with Mr. Demon King and then we got in trouble with Mr. Him demon AGAIN! I'm not the one who was sniveling at their feet praising them for merely breathing YOU TOLD ME TO DO THAT!!!!! Liar Am not! Are too! Shut up.

I will slit both of your throats if you don't shut up! Fine....I don't give into weaklings like you. SHUT THE FREAKING HELL UP PAIN!!!
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum