FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sedemihcra Mcsover

3 posters

Go down

Sedemihcra Mcsover Empty Sedemihcra Mcsover

Post  nationRiox Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:54 am

Name: Sedemihcra Mcsover
Ethnicity: German, Hawaiian, and Japanese
Allegiance: Goodie two shoes (Good guys)
Origin: Human
Appearance: Shown in signature.  Long brown hair usually tied up, tall in height and light skinned.  A lime painted Blighted Beak, and almost always wears a coat and gloves.
Strengths: Posses a Medigun (basically granting a steady flow of health to a single target).  After an extended amount of time using the Medigun, she can do something called 'popping the uber' which grants a brief moment of invulnerability between her and her "patient" so long as the heal beam stays connected.  Soon enough the uber will expire, bringing the mechanism back to its steady flow of health, resetting the ubercharge.  Sedemihcra is quite elusive and accurate with her bonesaw as well in combat.
Weaknesses: After extensive sacrifices of her body to science, Sedemihcra has completely replaced her heart with a cuckoo-clock.  She functions the same as everybody else most of the time (while the other time being dedicated to violent, rigid physically ticks). This makes her heart the most vulnerable area on her body.  Sedemihcra also needs to consistently wind her 'heart' up to avoid complications.  Finally, can't heal without her Medigun.
Personality:  Quiet and supportive, Sedemihcra is a medic who focuses on the wellbeing of her teammates.  She can be a bit quirky, but anyone would be if their heart was replaced with a clock. She isn't a rash person and has deep love and care for her dove who often follows her in and out of battle.  Is very serious if her job is serious.
History:  Sedemihcra spends most of her time in the field of action, aiding her teammates and fending herself.  Not much is concerned of her past, though she was a pupil of Team Fortress's RED Medic, who does the same as she does but with his own pang of insane love for science.  The ties with her companion dove runs deep when the Medic has given her one from his flock.
Do you use nanos: No.

~~
I hope it's alright :,D it's been a long time...
nationRiox
nationRiox

Back to top Go down

Sedemihcra Mcsover Empty Re: Sedemihcra Mcsover

Post  zerowing21 Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:32 am

Riox, I really don't think that having a person being a pupil as medic will fly in this rp. Considering TF2 belongs to Valve, it doesn't fit in at all, plus it feels like a rip of medic.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  nationRiox Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:07 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Riox, I really don't think that having a person being a pupil as medic will fly in this rp. Considering TF2 belongs to Valve, it doesn't fit in at all, plus it feels like a rip of medic.

Now that i think about it you're right. I'll think of another CN related doctor Surprised
nationRiox
nationRiox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:28 pm

nationRiox wrote:Now that i think about it you're right.  I'll think of another CN related doctor Surprised

There's Dr. Lincoln or Dr. Vindaloo, although the latter is a bit of a....screwball.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum