FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon's Personal Journal

Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Jon's Personal Journal

Post  SirGamer101 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:13 pm

This is Jon's Personal log. No snooping, please! (Unless he told you to. Duh.)

Last edited by SirGamer101 on Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #1

Post  SirGamer101 Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:32 pm

I just found this log filer, and I plan to get some journalism in. The logs will probably be at random, whenever I can squeeze time in. Anyway.

The deal is good. I got the apartment! It has everything I wanted and more. It has AC, full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms (1 for any guests welcome to stop by) and an entertainment system. I still can't believe it has that last one. It's full rigged out with speakers all over the living room. The place even has a mudroom and an updated kitchen! It's going to be so much better than living in my camp. Moving in will most likely be a breeze, with me having little and all. I need to go to the Sunken Mall with my extra taros and get some decor to really give it a final touch and make the apartment mine. Over excitement!
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #2

Post  SirGamer101 Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:03 am

Well, I don't have much content for this specific log as I don't a really have anything other report on and I got in a small accident that left my arm hurting a bit and me staying in the hospital with a nice girl I met. Kyra, I think that was her name. Yeah, Kyra. Don't want to type my arm off now would we? Anyway, I'm planning to go to the mall after my arm is healed and pick out that furniture I was thinking about for my new apartment. No one can really visit yet since its still messy and I haven't gotten the chance to spruce up the place for others, or even real furniture! Well I'm out of ideas to write about now. G'night.
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #3

Post  SirGamer101 Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Well, I did a lot of shopping for someone like me, as I like to save as much as possible when it comes to big retail stores like that mall, finding the best clearance items and comparing prices. I probably sound like a granny counting her coupons, but it just bothers me when I meet people who like to spend exorbitant amounts of money on something they probably don't even need. I'm just not like that. Anyway, the couch and new tv that I bought were a fair price; the couch was a steal though. Was it 275? I don't remember. But I do like it, it is a pullout futon! For tonight I have a sleeping bag, and I will eventually upgrade to a real bed. Until then, good night.

P.s. Don't trust... the amiibos...
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #4

Post  SirGamer101 Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Ill be sleeping good tonight. Got my new futon, Mario Kart 18, and some ramen. The easy life, for tonight at least. I got to work long and hard hours slowly making clean patches in the Fusion infection, dodge countless fusion monsters, and decent the newly cleaned areas. Very hard work, but a good solid 22 taros an hour is worth it. Plus, whatever I find on the Fusion monsters I fight. Like a waiter's tip. Almost. I have to work a lot to repay the new items, especially that new tv. Anyways I need to see my new neighbors today before going to bed. Don't want to see rude now, right? After this match of Karting...

Log #4 Edit.....

I didn't want to make another entry for this as it is just a small personal note. I really want to find out how and where to get a nano. I can't keep the thought of it out of my head, and it would make my job much, much easier. If anyone has found my log yet, please contact me via nanocom and help me if you can.
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #5

Post  SirGamer101 Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:50 pm

I am writing this as I walk. I found out that I really need a nano, as it would mean my job 10 times easier, as I can't do this by my own for much longer. I'm going to the legendary DexLabs to make a nano! I chat wait for this. I can't shelve I am finally getting a nano! I'm actually not so sure though, now that I think about it. I might just have to go defeat a fusion on my own. Comical gulp. Hopefully, they will just let me create a nano. Once again, hopefully.

Walking home: I did it. I got a Blossom nano! I am so excited to have her help me, I just want to get to know her now! I wonder if she is smart enough to play video game co-op with me in Mario Kart...
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #6

Post  SirGamer101 Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Forgive me for not logging anything, I kind of forgot. I have gotten into this rhythm of going to work, eating, and sleeping. It feels... good almost. I am making money pretty fast, and I am saving up for a good bed. Maybe a waterbed. Maybe. I am pretty bored at home if I'm not playing with nano Blossom or Karting, so I am applying for a bounty license to spice up my life a bit. It feels good to have that adrenaline rush when fighting a fusion monster, or even trying to hide from one. The anticipation! Anyway, it would be nice to have that license handy anytime an easy fusion monster beat-em-up came along, just for a nice little bonus to my paycheck.
Also I love ramen. Ramen is love, ramen is life. Nothing can replace ramen. I'm dead serious when I'm saying that I would have ramen for the rest of my life instead of any other food. Swear on that.
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #7

Post  SirGamer101 Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:20 pm

A methodical wave. Pulsating against the all too familiar sand, touching the seashells and washing over them, cleaning their insides just for some lowly hermit crab to steal them...

Oh wait. The log was on. Uh oh. Forget everything there. That was nothing. It's not there. Don't tell me it's there. Go away, when did you even find these logs;_;2!(7;3/(/_$:$+ *gzzzzzt zap*

Water Damage. Repairs Needed.
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #8

Post  SirGamer101 Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:22 pm

;2;_(72;#/Stupid thing! Oh hey, bashing it against a countertop worked. The more you know.

In any recent events I really haven't done much. I might be planning to go to other places and try to find someplace to get a hoverboard. I hate all of this "walking around" to get places. I am in higher society, and I get what I want!

Heheheheh, yeah. That is what people are like once they get that much money. I never intend to get a ridiculous amount of money, and even if I did I would just bank it. There are better things in life than paper out there. More exciting, adventurous things. And I hope to find out some more. Especially about Fuse, of course.

Last edited by SirGamer101 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #9

Post  SirGamer101 Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:42 pm

This isn't good. Well it was, until I found out an almost dead girl was in the park! I was just at this new charity for the Culdesac damage repair, and everything was going great (this funnel cake is delicious!) But then I heard someone talking about a burnt out tree. Feeling curious I.. went to investigate and found that girl laying bloodied and bruised underneath a burnt tree, just as I heard. This was really weird so I just left and went home. I really don't like that sort of thing.
Just a short log today, I am sorry I cant get to it all the time.

Edit Bootleg183738 Post. Edit: This is very unusual for me to be doing this right now but I am in a very unusual state at the moment. I am sincerely hoping that I can meet Roxie, my neighbor, because I am in the biggest rush to find out what the HECK SHE IS DOING.. I really need to find out. If I don't I'm going to be eaten with curiosity. I have to find out... I just need to be involved!
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #10

Post  SirGamer101 Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Huh, what was that last log all about? I think it had something to do with Roxie... ah, never mind. Probably wasn't important if I cant remember it. Anyways, tenth log! Woo... yeah.. I met a few people today at the charity fair. Well, I am still meeting them, I am kind of typing this secretively. There is this really cool girl named Azura, or what she told me to call her, Azu. She is a really cool inventor; she made this robotic dragonfly looking thing that kind of works like a little helicopter. It even has a camera in one of its eyes like a cool lookout! OH SHOOT SHE IS LOOKING AT ME GTG!!
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Log #11

Post  SirGamer101 Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:22 am

So. It's been quite a while. Job's been going smoothly, I got plenty of money saved, my Blossom nano is still being cute and fun... everything's perfect. Sure, I haven't done much for almost a whole year but my birthday is coming up.. and you know what that means...

I. I could become.. an official Hero!

It's what I've dreamed for, uh. 2 years? That's not important. The important thing is I need to really get into a mindset. What would a Hero do in this situation? They pass by me all the time as I work, mindlessly shooting stuff and not talking.

On second thought. I might.. just stay this way. Everything works out fine. But it couldn't hurt to try, eh..?

Last edited by SirGamer101 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Re: Jon's Personal Journal

Post  SirGamer101 Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Today seems like its going to be different from the usual work day that I've been having for quite the while now... On the news, it has been reported that there is smoke and a slightly visible fire at the Adventure Base and Bravo Beach. My first thought:
Could this have been a fusion attack? It definately seems like it, with the nature of it all.

And if so, they would need someone to clean up, wouldn't they?
SirGamer101
SirGamer101

Back to top Go down

Jon's Personal Journal Empty Re: Jon's Personal Journal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum