FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use]

5 posters

Go down

Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use] Empty Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use]

Post  AmazingLeafeon Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Name: Marthain Leflore
Prefers to be called Mari

Ethnicity: African American and French

Race: Human

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Human

Powers: None

Strengths: In physical strength, she is about average, but she makes up for that with her speed. She can outrun most humans and monsters.
She was raised in the Wilds, so her survival skills are exceptional. She can climb trees, hunt well, and swim. She also can size up a person's strength well.
While her friendship is hard to gain once you have it she'll do her best to protect you, even if she puts herself at risk.
She is a expert at using her shovel. She can fight with her shovel, using its sides to either kill a fusion or knock someone out. She can also dig up dirt and use it to blind opponents.

Weaknesses: Her speed is very valuable to her when fighting so if it is hindered in anyway, it can end badly for her.
While she can use other weapons she will only use them in desperate situations. Even if it puts her in at a disadvantage she will use her shovel.
Her main motivation is her and her friends survival so she will put others who are trying to help her at risk if it means saving herself or her friends.
She hates large crowds and prefers to stay by herself or in small groups.
She is very cautious when it comes to engaging in conflict. She does not like taking risk so unless the she only has one option she won't take an unfavorable deal, even if lives are at risk. The only exception is the lives of her friends and family.

Appearance: She has dark brown skin with freckles around her nose. Her hair is black and silky. She keeps it behind her hair and about waist length. She is quite tall for age being 5'11 and still growing. She is also slightly underweight but suffers no health problems from it. She wears brown combat boots with a jean shorts. She has a black hoodie she wears all the time ,unless it gets over 90 degrees. Under her hoodie is a Marceline and the Scream Queens T-shirt. She has a very pretty face, even if she doesn't think so. Her nose is long, her lips lips are big and her eyes are sky blue.

Personality: She is very quiet around people she doesn't know or trust. First impressions are very important to her and if you show hostility she will show it back. It's best to approach her alone, as she dislikes groups of people she doesn't know. If you do befriend her she will open up and show you her lighter side. Even when you befriend her, she will mostly stay silent, but only because she prefers listening to speaking. She also is a big music fan, her favorite artist being Marceline the Vampire Queen.

History: Mari grew up in the Wilds with her mother. She never knew her father but she doesn't care that much. All she had from him was a shovel that was a family heirloom. Her mother taught her how to hunt and survive on her own. She mostly kept to herself and didn't play with the few children that were around excluding Milly. Milly was her only childhood friend. She was a bundle of happiness and rainbows. Mari was so mesmerized by her innocence and joy, something she never got to experience, she couldn't help but like her. Whenever Mari was in sad, she cheered her up. For as independent as Mari seems, she is quite dependent on Milly.

When the war began Mari didn't have a problem adjusting, but Milly did. Milly got attacked by a Creeper King and was badly wounded. She had to be placed in the hospital in Offworld Plaza which is quite far from Forgotten Falls. Mari rarely got to see Milly due to the distance. Mari's mother also died a year after the invasion. With no one to talk to or at least no one Mari wanted to talk to, Mari feel into a depression. She started to hunt more and became very hostile towards people.

Luckily, Milly got better and sent more messages to her. The more Milly talked to Mari the more of her hostility Mari lost towards people. Mari slowly got better and while she does still have some hostility towards people, it is more snark than actual anger. She started to listening to more music which made her happy and made her feel less alone in the world. Even with all of Mari's improvements, she still is very vulnerable and needs to be careful. If she isn't, she could have a breakdown.

Do you use nanos: Not currently

Last edited by AmazingLeafeon on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use] Empty Re: Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use]

Post  Kaiser Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:36 pm

I see nothing really glaringly wrong with her. I'll give it an approval.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use] Empty Re: Mari Leflore (My First OC) [no longer in use]

Post  AmazingLeafeon Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:41 pm

Kaiser wrote:I see nothing really glaringly wrong with her. I'll give it an approval.
are there other problems with her that aren't as big.
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Well, it's more the stuff about Milly than Mari, like, why hasn't she been able to see Mari in person since the war started or what happened to her since the war started. Stuff that doesn't really belong on Mari's history since you know, that's Milly's backstory. There's nothing wrong with Mari herself.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingLeafeon Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:09 pm

I'll fix that right away. Thank you!
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingLeafeon Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:05 pm

Changed the post war history to make it more about Mari than Milly.
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:26 am

Does she use Nanos?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingLeafeon Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:28 am

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Does she use Nanos?

Forgot to add that back.
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:27 am

For me its hard to tell, does she have 4 or 5 weaknesses?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingLeafeon Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:31 pm

zerowing21 wrote:For me its hard to tell, does she have 4 or 5 weaknesses?
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:47 pm

I'll give you an approval.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:57 pm

and how many strengths does she have. if its 3, then you either need to add one in or take a weakness out.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:58 pm

I'll give an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  AmazingLeafeon Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 pm

zerowing21 wrote:and how many strengths does she have. if its 3, then you either need to add one in or take a weakness out.
She has 4 strengths.
AmazingLeafeon
AmazingLeafeon

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:16 pm

That's all i wanted to know. *Stamps approved on forehead*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down