FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My OC:Ava Creed

4 posters

Go down

My OC:Ava Creed  Empty My OC:Ava Creed

Post  inkibusss Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:29 am

Name: Ava Sierra Creed

Ethnicity: American

Allegiance: Good Guys

Origins: EVO

Powers: Can manipulate and create fire, immune to fire.
 Moves
 1.Can light herself on fire (Low)
 2.Can create a tornado of fire (Medium)
 3.Can shoot a white hot beam of fire (High)
 4.Can shoot fireballs (Low)
5.When she punches she lights the thing that she punched on fire (Medium)
 6.Fury Mode: When she gets really pissed off she lights up with green fire and becomes more powerful than she can ever be when she is in normal mode (she is immune to water attacks when in this mode. (High)

Appearance: She's a light skinned pretty 18 year old girl that has long curly dark brown hair. She wears a white tank top and black leggings And black sneakers. Lastly most of the time her hands are on fire. (Her Clothes are immune to fire because if she concentrates she can only burn the things that she wants to burn)

Strengths: She is good in hand to hand and long range combat, she is very agile and light on her feet, lastly she is very good in chemistry and working with chemicals.

Weaknesses: Most water based attacks can almost instantly take her out, she is very cocky and always goes in head first without thinking, and lastly she is so focused on one person she tends to not think about her surroundings.

Personality: She is a very cocky person, she doesn't like to lose in anything and will keep on fighting till she wins. But if you get close to her she has a soft loving side that cares for the people around her. She also has a very bad temper especially when in a battle or an argument. Besides her temper she is a hopeless romantic that enjoys reading John Green books when there's nothing to do.

History: She was a very cute normal young girl while she was growing up in New York all the way until she was ten years old. When she was ten her mother and father divorced because they didn't feel the love anymore. So somewhere deep in her heart she wants to have a perfect marriage because she doesn't want to end up like her parents. When her parents divorced she followed her dad. When she was fourteen she and her dad moved to London because her father had a job there. She liked it in London but she felt like she should go back to New York for university/college education. So when she was seventeen she decided to go back to New York to chase her dream to become a very successful chef. But when she moved back she became really stressed, so one night she just lost it, and it somehow it activated her nanites. Luckily for her the change was quite minor, although at first she destroyed a diner in Upper East Side when she got pissed. Besides the diner she also almost destroyed many major skyscrapers in bursts of energy that she couldn't contain. But when Fuse started invading New York she defended herself against wave after wave of Fuse's monster. So Providence recruited her for the war against Fuse because she had done so well, and she's been fighting beside them ever since.

Nanos: She doesn't use nanos

Last edited by inkibusss on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the nanite issue i think)
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

My OC:Ava Creed  Empty Re: My OC:Ava Creed

Post  zerowing21 Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:36 am

How are her clothes immune to fire?

Her personality needs to be expanded, please add more positive and negative traits.

History needs more too, like how was her early childhood. Just getting pissed, would not make Providence to ask her to join them. That has to be expanded upon.

Make appearance less like like a list please.

Ethnicity does not mean skin color, It means what nationality does she hail from. is she dutch irish? Is she english?

I would also like if you could limit the moves she can do. cuz we only allow like 6 to 8 and you failed to mention if the power levels of the moves are low, medium or high. I'm also getting a human torch feel here.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

My OC:Ava Creed  Empty Fixed

Post  inkibusss Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:42 pm

I have fixed most of the issues I think
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:52 pm

On the history, based on our timeline, I think the ages don't work right. The year is currently 2048 and she's 18. The nanite event occurred in 2040, when she was 10, so she couldn't have gotten the nanites when she was 17. Do you mean they activated when she was 17? If it's that, expand on the event that caused them to activate.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

My OC:Ava Creed  Empty ??

Post  inkibusss Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Can I ask How Nanites are activated Sorry Sad
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Nanites are always active, they just start making changes at random times under different conditions.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  inkibusss Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 pm

ok
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  inkibusss Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:06 pm

fixed I guess
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

My OC:Ava Creed  Empty how many approves do I need to go to bootcamp?

Post  inkibusss Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:21 am

how many approves do I need to go to bootcamp?
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:26 am

Getting approves doesn't mean you go to bootcamp, it means you can just go into the main rp, unless you feel boot is in order. You need 3 approvals.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  inkibusss Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:25 am

oh ok
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 pm

How is her chemistry skill helpful in battle?
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  inkibusss Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:20 am

if she needs to she can create chemical bombs in battle easily.
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:43 am

and how exactly would she make them if there are no chems around?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  inkibusss Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:05 pm

you can make chem weapons out of anything all she would need is something like a battery and a bottle of alchohol to make a bomb or a matchstick and liquid oxygen
inkibusss
inkibusss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum