FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucy "Fruit Fly" Callus HIATUS

+2
zerowing21
SaintGamer19
6 posters

Go down

Lucy "Fruit Fly" Callus HIATUS Empty Lucy "Fruit Fly" Callus HIATUS

Post  SaintGamer19 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:27 pm

Name: Lucy Callus AKA the FRUIT FLY

P.I. LICENSE CARD:

Ethnicity: 1/2 Greek 1/2 Irish

Race (If your OC is an alien): HUMAN

Allegiance: Neutral

Origins: Human

Appearance: Lucy has a pale complexion with dark ruddy hair with a red tint tied into a pony tail. She is 5" 11 with a muscular build, has hazel eyes and freckles, and thin eyebrows. She adorns a red baseball cap, a black rain trench coat, a red shawl, black capris, and red high tops with pastry themed socks. Occasionally wears pilot shades. Her motorcycle is a black Honda VF1000R with red streaks and a custom Rowan wood frame for the gauges with a custom supercomputer to boot.

Strengths: Well versed in hand to hand combat backed by above average strength. Has extensive knowledge of computer and electrical systems including their security and weapons. Has extreme skill with small melee weapons, one of which is the baton she hides in her coat

Weaknesses: hates when she is told she is wrong and is very particular about protocol, which can cause her to abandon allies an acquaintances whom prove difficult to persuade. She appeals to the dramatic, causing her to spill valuable information to the wrong people. She is also extremely obsessed with snack food and desserts, making a very good bait for evil schemes.

Personality: Lucy is a happy go lucky, sweets obsessed girl who prides herself as an investigator, no matter how much her clients, idols, teachers, and friends doubt her abilities. She is stubborn and relentless in her pursuit for information as well as her sweets. She has a love for urban life and desires to protect the people in it from all threats. To help with her crusade, she often takes up a harsh and merciless attitude when facing thugs and villains because she thinks it's cooler (hence wearing a black trench coat always) and helps intimidate them for more intel. Problem is even Lucy's real self has very little tact with people, and her sweet theories often frustrate her peers.

History:Born in the city, Lucy lived on a typical family upbringing including Kung Fu movies, waiting for dessert after dinner, and going on family vacations. Then one morning while her family were eating breakfast, Lucy got a hold of a newspaper, it's headline- GIANT CHUBBY CHILD EATS SCHOOL TREE. Lucy was mesmerized by this event! What would cause someone to become giant and chubby? What could the food industry be doing to cause such an incident? Why is this all we know? Lucy sought for answers, and would only find more and more questions. It was then that she decided she would investigate phenomena and the unknown as a career. She began to take advanced course in middle school and by highschool she was taking college courses in sciences, computers, and necessary mathematics. She also studied hand to hand combat in her free time and would only eat desserts and junk food because of how often she over schedules herself. This ended up leading her to attempt to tie in her diet into her work to eat more often. This leads her to develop an obsessive appetite for sweets.
When she graduated from highschool she bought a motorcycle that she installed a super computer into, though her hydraulic brakes have more then once launched her from seat a good couple of yards. After highschool she set herself up as a private investigator to uncover the threats and enemies of her fair city (and to pay off the lease on her motorcycle), and her skills to avoid being caught and eating sweets lead to the nickname "Fruit Fly"

\/ LUCY'S BIBLE \/
RULES AND GUIDLINES OF THE COMMON P.I.:

Do you use nanos: nope, I work alone

Last edited by SaintGamer19 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:10 am; edited 17 times in total
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Lucy "Fruit Fly" Callus HIATUS Empty Re: Lucy "Fruit Fly" Callus HIATUS

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:31 pm

First off, how thin would the wall be and whats preventing injury?

Can you also expand on her personality a bit? I feel like she needs more positive and negative traits.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Any more guidance?
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:06 pm

I'd expand and add more detail to the history. It seems a little all over the place.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Has developed the capability to break 1/2 inch wooden walls with her head.
How thin? Does she have like, an iron hard head or something to prevent her from getting splinters or cuts from the wood?

This news report changed Lucy's perspective on the world. She wanted to know more, to understand the secrets of the world that were withheld from her.
I think the most important question is whether or not that made her want to lose weight or not. This event could be the catalyst for all these other things, but you do need to address the most obvious one since it talked about her weight.

It does, however, have special emergency breaks on it when ever you activate the hologram display, often times launching Lucy from her seat.
How far is she launched? If it's too far, it could end up breaking her arms or legs or something.

During college, she became a private investigator, sealing an alias-"Fruit Fly" because she was always attracted to sweets and could never be caught.
So she became one because she thought she was uncatchable? Does she have any feeling of duty for doing it, or does she find it a challenge she wants to overcome or something else?
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:38 am

I made a major history revision, so review and give me more to fix or to add
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Has developed the capability to break 1/2 inch wooden walls with her head without passing out due to her many motorcycle accidents.
So she pretty much gained an immunity to it because she's got a lot of concussions? I don't think that's how it works. It gets easier to get a concussion the more often it happens. And if she hasn't gotten multiple concussions, she hasn't had enough accidents to gain a head immunity in the first place. If she's had many accidents that hurt her head, it'd get weaker, not stronger.

After highschool she set herself up as a private investigator to uncover the threats and enemies of her fair city, and her skills to avoid being caught and eating sweets lead to the nickname "Fruit Fly
So, what exactly is this? Is it just something she does for fun? Is this what she decided to do for her job? If it's the latter, how does she take jobs? Does she have a place where people can hire her to investigate? Does she just beg random people on the street for work? Private means she doesn't work for a company, but she still has to have a base of operations, way to handle accepting jobs, and any limits and guidelines to her job (how far is she willing to take something, or how she will approach the job).
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:05 pm

I would like to say two things: one, I need to talk with you guys about where I should base myself, and two: I learned a LOT about P.I.s today so please take breaks in between when reading the handbook. It's a hefty addition.
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:19 pm

Took off the WIP, meaning I am ready to have my OC crash and burn. Check it again for more fixes please and don't be afraid to lynch my idears!
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 pm

*whistles* Nice P.I. handbook.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:35 pm

I made that for you Kaiser (the handbook) to answer your question. I'll refer to it frequently during RP if Lucy passes inspection
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:48 pm

I like this one a lot.  Approved by me.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:55 pm

That's 1. Also added what the bike looks like cause someone will geek out about it
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:13 am

*stamps approved* Also gamefactory, it's an unwritten rule you don't post in other people's character threads.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks for writing down the guidelines in their own section. I'll give an approval now. *thumbs up*
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  SaintGamer19 Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 pm

HAHA see y'all soon!
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content