FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Julian Miles

4 posters

Go down

Julian Miles Empty Julian Miles

Post  shonex Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Name:Julian Miles
Ethnicity: Jet black skin
Race:Imaginary Friend
Allegiance:Neutral
Origins: Imaginary Friend

Powers: He's centered around his ability to take advantage of electrical charges. This can be given to him by anything electronic. The amount of charge that he takes in determines his strength and speed. He can release the charges in a small radius around himself or use it as a shield and defend himself. The electricity stores itself in his head mostly and spreads throughout what would be his bloodstream. This lets him use himself like a flashlight and brighten areas that would otherwise be dark. The roman numeral on his right cheek will show his charge. When it reaches 10 he can't store any more.

Appearance: Because the light he emits is usually too bright for anyone to look at, he hides himself under a hooded cloak. The only thing can be seen is his green eyes. The cloak is jet black with a zipper that leads to the hood. Under the hood, he has crimson red hair, and his right cheek has a glowing green roman numeral.  He is about the height of Courage.

Strengths: The charge he carries can greatly enhance his mental state, being able to think things quickly and efficiently. He has amazing knowledge of infected zones and trade routes that surround various areas. This lets him navigate what would otherwise be impassable areas. Using his charge, he can be used as a temporary fail-safe should things run out of power.

Weaknesses: Should he not be wearing the hood, his intense light can scorch things and make it hard to see. He's the one who delivers the resources, if he destroys them, he's on his own from then on. The gloves only prevent light, so the charge he carries would prevent him from holding things without electrifying them. His charge can (and usually will) run out if he uses his powers too often. This can hinder his speed and reduce his strength to that of a 10 year old.

Personality: Julian is known for being greatly sarcastic and hot-headed to most people. He's independent, cut off, and usually prefers to avoid friendships with most. He says that it would hinder his work or slow him down in some way. In reality, Julian is afraid of dragging his would be friends into situations that could trouble them. If you manage to befriend him, he'd go the extra mile for you every time and will remain loyal. He'll do his best to convince you that even though the world feels gray, it's not. Just don't call him short, (I'm serious...DON'T...)

History: Julian Miles was originally created by 5 year old girl Lilo Kiyak. He acted as a sort of night light for her and was given small batteries to light the way. He was her guide around the house throughout the night. He never spoke to anybody but Lilo so his voice wasn't heard by others. One day, the fusions had come along and infected Lilo's entire neighborhood. In the panic of the town, Julian was left all by his lonesome as he saw the Kiyak's drive away. In his anger, he burned his former home using the remaining electrical charge he had at that time. Living on his own, he delivers resources throughout trade routes in exchange for resources of his own. He's able to get by using them, and so he chose to rely only on himself. This war was his chance to take back his neighborhood from the fusions. The help he gets throughout trades would do it. After all this was over, he was going to find his family.

And he was going to get answers.

(Stages of Electricity-In Roman Numerals-)

I-III (This is his weakest stage. It's a wonder how he manages to get places considering the pace he moves at. No electrical charge can be felt coming from him at all. It's safe to look at him without shades and his face is completely visible. He can barely carry things his size, but his charge is consumed the slowest when he's like this.)

IV-VI (He moves at a moderate pace and is able to carry things his size. He's commonly seen like this when getting back from a resource delivery. If you lay your hand on his you may feel a slight buzz at the fingertips. It's safe for him to charge things, but he must be cautious he doesn't use all his energy. You can observe him, but must be using shades. His charge is consumed moderately.)

VII-IX (He moves similar to an Olympian runner. He's finally able to carry things five times his size. He's commonly seen like this when he's doing a trade route or charging machines. If you stand near him, your entire body will buzz slightly, but you'll feel it most at your center. He can also finally use his electrical shields. If he releases his charge, your hair will stand on end, and you'll be singed. It is required that he wears his hoodie at all times because it's now unsafe to look at him with it off at all.)

X (He will almost never charge up this much unless it is an absolute emergency. His speed and strength are nearly superhuman at this stage. He's seen at this stage when charging massive buildings or entire neighborhoods. He can barely stay in this stage for five minutes since his charge decreases drastically. Standing near him like this will cause the air around you to be akin to a sauna. His light will scorch anything it can reach. Releasing his electric charge now will give any living thing third degree burns if not wearing protection.)

Last edited by shonex on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:37 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed a third strength amongst other necessities.)
shonex
shonex

Back to top Go down

Julian Miles Empty Re: Julian Miles

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Alright, This friend needs a third strength.

How exactly does his first weakness hinder him, since it could be used a defense against others who mean him harm.

What reason does he want to get involved in the war?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  shonex Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:55 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Alright, This friend needs a third strength.

How exactly does his first weakness hinder him, since it could be used a defense against others who mean him harm.

What reason does he want to get involved in the war?

Is this good? I added a few more things in.
shonex
shonex

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:00 pm

I would ask you put a limit on how strong his charge can get. I just want to play it safe so doesn't get OP.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  shonex Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:26 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I would ask you put a limit on how strong his charge can get. I just want to play it safe so doesn't get OP.

At the end of the paragraph "powers" I added something there.
shonex
shonex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Hmm, I think with the numbers you should say how relatively power each "stage" on the scale is.  Once you've done that satisfactorily, you've got an approval from
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  shonex Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:51 am

Mr.Didathing wrote:Hmm, I think with the numbers you should say how relatively power each "stage" on the scale is.  Once you've done that satisfactorily, you've got an approval from

Done and done. Check the bottom of the form.
shonex
shonex

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:04 pm

I can dig it.  Approved by moi.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 pm

*Stamps approval.*