FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Skotos

5 posters

Go down

Light Skotos  Empty Light Skotos

Post  Anubis Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:38 pm

Name: Light Skotos (Skotos in greek means; Darkness)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Race: EVO
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: EVO

Powers: Nocturne
Night Claws- Basic attack, think of when a cat catches, it stings a little. This attack hits for low damage. It can quickly turn medium, if this enemy has sensitive skin. Her claws are black, so picture her hand with a shadow-like aura of magic around it.

Shadow Manipulation - Creates 1-2 shadow minions, could be used for attack or defense. When she creates two minions, it only lasts for 6 minutes. Creating one minion will last 12 minutes. One minion is equal to basic medium power while two are close to highly powerful. These guys aren't solid, so weapons have no effect. Mental and strong bit of wind could easily remove them.

Umbrakinetic Constructs - Concentrated Shadows create weapons. Her main weapon is a Crossbow. Same concept of as minions, creates shadow-like crossbow. Only this based on her mind and her mind must be focus to able to aim and create. Medium Damage

*Night Vision - Obviously can see really well in the dark. *Check Weakness

Flight - Natural trait. During the night, she travels relatively unnoticed.

Appearance:
Skotos Reference Sheet:
Light has dark brown short hair, but bit on the shaggy style. It's been kept well-clean just not as groom as she plans to. It still has original white streak in her hair. Her face is rather tired look, appearing to have shadows under her eyes. While her eyes appear they're white, with grey sclera. Her ears come to a  slight point as they poke out of her hair. Light wears a long grey shirt, with a sleeveless dark purple vest. There are bobby-pins which rusted gold located on her vest. Her pants are brown, as she wears black-grey combat boots. The scarf around her neck is stained red colour; while the wings are dark blue on the inside. But from the back colour is black. Her height is 5'7, while her wings are as large as her.

Strengths:
Natural flyer, can reach great speeds if she has jump off somewhere high. Has no problem with eating anything that's edible, can survive on what she finds. Due to her webbed wings, she can also swim pretty well. Prefers to be warm, but not to the point where she gets overheated. Weapons that do physical damage do no damage towards her shadows.

Weaknesses:
If the it's too bright outside, her eyes become strain leaving her almost blind. Flying in day makes it harder for her when she rather be unnoticed. Getting around certain places due to her wings, especially going inside. In colder climates, she'll get cold rather quickly. Shadows, such as the minions or crossbow can be easily destroy by lightness. Mental abilities can also effect shadows.

Personality:
Light appears to be a well-rounded character. Her main traits to look into are independent, rebel-like, and stubborn. Yet, she has heart for EVOs and non-humans alike. Often times, gaining her full attentions towards those individuals than humans. Yet, this side could easily be ignore if that human shown any redeeming traits. Light also comes off being adventurous, always willing to explore new things, especially with her new found wings. Attempting to grow out of her shell, yet she tends to lack this a lot of the times due to her EVO appearance. While being a typical EVO; she expresses a lot of aggression, wanting to cause harm or destruction which could end badly for her and others around despite how Light felt about them earlier. Light comes across as a shy individual, but this is actually a feint in order to misdirect people. She does this more as a means to gauge a situation of who truly can be trusted.

History:
Light Skotos, where during her younger years before she was 8yrs of age, she lived in the country side, where she could be adventurous. She didn't make a lot of friends due to her shyness back then. But when she was 9yrs, due to work; her father and her mother as well Light's older brother were brought to the city. She spent a good year in the city, her brother getting into a great school and her mother and father finding a job. By the age of 10yrs, July 7th the Nanite Event occurred, she and everyone else was affected by this. Three years pass, and Fuse landed down on Earth, where her family was attacked in the area. Light and her brother were left together, and ended up getting revenge. They joined up to fight along side the whole saving the Earth bit, for two years. Then suddenly, she was beating up some fusions and her brother was off to the side helping her finish them, a pile of monsters crowded her. Her brother tried to get to her, but Light overwhelmed a burst of splatter of green slime covered the ground. She had a painful sore back, she didn't realize until her brother gasped in fear. She was frighten by her brother, he was crying and horrified that what have become of his sister. When two big bat wings moved into her vision she freaked. Her brother didn't considerate this, so he left her outcast and alone, he told her she wasn't human anymore. Light spent a another 3 years on her own and have forgotten about her brother due to the incident where over the years caused memory lost.

Do you use Nanos: No.

Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:27 pm; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Personality!)
Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Light Skotos  Empty Re: Light Skotos

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Nothing for the history?
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:44 pm

Mr.Didathing wrote:Nothing for the history?
I'm not done, I been on vacation. ;-;
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:33 pm

So what brought her into the war to fight Fuse? What happened to have the nanites suddenly activate? Was it on their own?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 pm

zerowing21 wrote:So what brought her into the war to fight Fuse? What happened to have the nanites suddenly activate? Was it on their own?

Welp, I could add her brother and herself fought against fuse's monsters to get revenge on her family. For that second/third part, I don't know for sure... I just assumed it just happened one day out of random after they beat up abunch of fusions, and I could give a gross description on how it became with the wings, but I don't think that is ok.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:39 pm

I think both of those would do for good enough reasons.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:48 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I think both of those would do for good enough reasons.
Even if it is gross about the description with the wings or the fact it may be scary?
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 pm

Just leave out gross part with the wings for now. You can mention however how scary it was for her.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:51 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Just leave out gross part with the wings for now. You can mention however how scary it was for her.

Alrighty lol.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 am

For shadow manipulation and night claws, can you please them in a low medium or high for how powerful they are.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:16 am

zerowing21 wrote:For shadow manipulation and night claws, can you please them in a low medium or high for how powerful they are.

Updated!
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:27 am

I'll give a tentative approval.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 pm

I can dig it.  That means I approve.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 am

I'll give an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:11 am

I approve the character as well!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:59 pm

Bumped.

This character has been automatically approval via the Veterans' Clause.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum