FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Time

3 posters

Go down

Justin Time Empty Justin Time

Post  JustinTime718 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:37 pm

Name: Justin Time.
Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Race: Human.
Allegiance: Neutral.  
Powers: None other than agility and outstanding hand-to-hand combat.
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes. Usually wearing a blue t-shirt with black jeans. A little above average height and wears black and white canvas shoes.
Strengths: Helping people when they're in a tough spot/ comforting. Outstanding agility. Outstanding hand-to-hand combat.
Weaknesses: Dealing with sudden grief or helplessness. Being alone. Not the best leader.
Personality: Loyal, funny, quick-tongued, witty, headstrong, smart, and enjoys others company.
History: As far as anything to do with fuse goes Justin was a freelancer that could be hired by either side, but was only ever hired by the heroes, mainly because fuse couldn't pay him and how fuse's army took away his remaining family. Other than being paid for doing work or the heroes, his main priority is to put an end to fuse. Otherwise, Justin is a normal human being that has nobody left due to the battle with fuse and his army. Possibly hiding dark secrets with such a simple life in the past.
Nanos: Yes

Last edited by JustinTime718 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustinTime718
JustinTime718

Back to top Go down

Justin Time Empty Re: Justin Time

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:47 pm

You need to expand on personality and add in more positive and negative traits. Expand on the history, add in more to his past, reasons for fighting, etc.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  JustinTime718 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 pm

I have made changes.
JustinTime718
JustinTime718

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:56 pm

You didn't make the changes I asked for.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 am

Still seems pretty barebones to me.  I get that might be the point but still.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down