FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azura Nephrite

4 posters

Go down

Azura Nephrite Empty Azura Nephrite

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Name: Azura Nephrite (Azu for short)

Ethnicity: American (has a bit of southern in her voice)

Race: Human

Allegiance: good guys

Origins: Human (bit of an inventor but morely a dreamer)

Appearance: tan skin, bright green eyes, a few freckles on her face, brown hair in a ponytail (she has a white streak on the left side of her hair), she wears a dark grey baseball styled shirt with a crown logo on the front of it, a worn out dark brown jacket, pale green cargo pants, dark red any grey sneakers. Carrys her fathers grey and blue shoulder bar.

Strengths:
1. she’s good with guns, she can learn alot about it from observation or getting to dismantle it (so it be fitting that she carry a gun that can shoot energy bullets)
2. has a good handle on math and geometry
3. She's a fast runner and uses this to her advantage

Weaknesses:
1. her cause to daydream can be seen on the battlefield sometimes when she’s planing out strategies
2. she has Claustrophobia (she grew up in a more wide open environment )
3. Cant decided on what to do sometimes, (a slight case of Ambivalence, she ponders in her mind about the positives and negatives of the actions she may do).
4. she dosent realy place her full trust in someone unless she knows them well enough.

Personality:
Even through most hardships she's faced, Azura has made it well to remain optimistic even through the hardest of times. When talking to her, Azu is a good listener and wont interrupt a conversation unless she feels it right to do so. Another thing about her is that she tends to day dream about things, whether they by inventions she could build, current events, or other things, she wont really pay much attention to whats going on around her. She always enjoys something to work on in her free time to keep occupied.

History:
Azura grew up with her father through most of her childhood, with her mother dying when she was only three. Her dad was an inventor and had a love for tinkering with machines or weapons. As a child she became so interested in her fathers work that she wanted to follow along in his foot steps and become an inventor herself. Joyous to see his daughter take an interest in the field, he taught her on mechanics and designs for weapons like guns or special energy traps to little robots that did small works around the house. She spent a good childhood up to when she was 14 years old and Fuse had attacked. she and her father were relocated to a safer home along with many others to an emergency camp. Her dad offered his assistance to the soldiers protecting the camp in repairing with weapons. She assisted him in the task with gathering materials repairing the weapons along side him. One faithful day, a large swarm of tech wings had invaded the encampment and began to attack or steal people right from the place. An evacuation was placed and the remaining people were quickly directed by soldiers to air ships to get away. She and her father were led to a ship by a small group of soldiers that were fending them off, almost a few feet from the ship, a large tech wing managed to swoop down and take her dad. Azura watched in horror as the beast flew off with him, the soldiers tried to stop it but to no avail.

A year later at 15 years of age, she’s now living in special care in Downtown. She's done her best to move away from the memories of her past and continue on with her life now, but the memory of her father being taken away by the fusion monster still lingered in her mind. One day she received a mysterious package with a note on it. The note read

To Azu

“if you’ve received this then that means I might be gone, but I don't want you to worry about it. I want you to remain strong and optimistic, even in the most dire of times. Inside of this box is a gift I've kept for a while, Im passing it down to you to keep”

With all of the love in the world, In life or death.

your father, Jackson Nephrite

Azura stared at the note for a good long minute before digging into the package, inside she found something she couldn’t even believe. It was her fathers old carrying bag, and inside was his invention journal, with some of her old invention schematics inside.

Other things in the bag:
* Invention journal (stated above)
* a few pencils and pens
* some cash (about 67$)
* medium sized tool pack
* a pack of playing cards
* a special energy bullet gun created from her schematic as a child

Do you use nanos: Yes  (she has an Juniper Lee (snare-target area) and Alien X (Health- Self Area) and a Numbuh 4 nano (Drain-Area))

Last edited by BladeClaw 446 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:41 am; edited 9 times in total
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Azura Nephrite Empty Re: Azura Nephrite

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:06 pm

I don't really consider even without shoes, she can run really well a strength. Uh the sword and the shoes thing would not be considered powers if she has nanos. I would say the voices her opinion when it feels right is more of a personality thing. Change she hates tight spaces into having Claustrophobia. I also feel like this character needs more negative traits on even out her positive ones.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:24 pm

I did some of the edits like you said, I hope they're ok
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 pm

For the most part I like it, but I'm not sure how much the baseball bat qualifies as a strength so much as a weapon.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Mr.Didathing wrote:For the most part I like it, but I'm not sure how much the baseball bat qualifies as a strength so much as a weapon.

I kinda threw that in there for strengths part, I wasn't really sure on it but I decided to get rid of it. I hope its all all right now. Smile
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:34 pm

I rather like it myself.  Consider approved by me.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 pm

huzza \owo/
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:49 pm

You still need 2 more approvals.

3. cant really decide on things as well sometimes

expand on that a bit please, cuz it makes no sense to me.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:15 am

I edited on her third weakness for you
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:50 pm

I'll give the character an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Then i give mine as well.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:50 pm

*gives a salute* I thank you~
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Start out where ever you want.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:00 pm

it says I still need access to post in open world
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:01 pm

I'll set that up sorry, you should be set now.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum