FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Rider

4 posters

Go down

Andy Rider Empty Andy Rider

Post  techee Mon May 25, 2015 6:59 pm

Andy Rider
Date of Birth: August 18
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Allegiance: Neutral
Origin: Human
Height: 5’ 10”an
Weight: 185 lbs.

Appearance: Andy has long blonde hair sitting on top round face with soft boyish features and an earring in both ears. He wears a pale red short sleeve v-neck and skinny blue jeans. He likes sneakers going between Vans, Converse, and Nikes, but sticking to his red converse shoes. His body is well built from his times at the gym and obviously fit as an athlete as well as tall and wide.

Strengths: He researched extensively on bodybuilding and the history of the activity and top competitors in the day. He is also well knowledgeable on anything role playing ever since he had started. He can follow any recipe that is given to him, able to cook amazing meals.

Weaknesses: He is not creative, unable to think outside of the box. He is also afraid of someone finding out his orientation as he wants to maintain his masculinity. He is also very addicted to his own image, wanting to get bigger and more sculpted.

Personality: Andy lives an active lifestyle. He works out in the gym and is involved in several other sports throughout the year. Many people consider him as a leader as he often does what he feels like doing and is not pressured or going into pressure by other people. He can handle stress quite well since he can endure it from staying fit. He is very outspoken, not afraid to tell people his opinion. He likes interacting with people, hating it when he's all alone. He is generally nice, but often tries to hide it in his own pride and masculinity. Overall, he is comfortable and confident about himself. Whenever someone tries to say that he's gay, he often tries to hide it.

History: Andy is your average boy. Born in Offworld Hospital, grew up in Peach Creeks, and goes to school locally. Ever since his father introduced him to sports, he was addicted to it, trying every sport given to him. It wasn’t until he saw a bodybuilding competition that he knew his calling. Since then, he considered himself generally straight. Afterwards, he started to question himself. He had vivid dreams of musclebound and onstage competing with all the other bodybuilders in their typically skimpy underwear. He told his father about this, but was told that it was just a fad and it’ll probably go away. That did not happen. As he continued through school, he took notice of the athletes in his grade and was instantly attracted to them, though he tries to hide it from them the best that he can. While in school, one of his nerdier friends introduced him to the world of roleplaying games. He went to an after school meeting in the school’s library and he enjoyed playing greatly. He made his character as a overly muscular barbarian, keeping up with his muscled men interest and theme. Ever since then, he played with them each week, becoming an expert of the game after a few months of playing.

As for the war, he knew that there is a war against fusion, but he doesn’t really follow the news except for what he hears every once in a while in his classes. It’s not that he doesn’t care, he’s just keeps occupied between sports and school and his other activities.

Nano?: Yes

(Jade will be switched out for this character.)

Last edited by techee on Wed May 27, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Put not liking to be alone as part of the personality, put a new weakness in, changed third strength.)
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Andy Rider Empty Re: Andy Rider

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon May 25, 2015 10:49 pm

I likes it. Consider me approving.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed May 27, 2015 11:56 am

Andy is deftly afraid of being alone. He cannot stand being isolated or ignored. He has to have some form of interaction.

Is that all one weakness? If it is condense it and make it sound less like a personality trait.

Kyra will ask this, but how is cooking a strength?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed May 27, 2015 12:10 pm

I considered cooking as a skill. As for most skills, one can exceed and be really good at it. That is how I considered cooking, something he started and was pretty good at.

As for the weakness, it is one weakness.

I can try to edit it to make it sound more palatable and logical.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Yes, do that for the weakness.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed May 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Decided to just change my weakness and put what was there as a personality trait. It was better for both me and my character.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Is he narcissistic about his image or humble?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed May 27, 2015 6:25 pm

He would be narcissistic about his image. He sees other bodybuilders and wants to be like them image wise.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 27, 2015 6:30 pm

I'll approve the OC.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed May 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Everything seems to be in order so I'll approve.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum