FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Teen) Titans

4 posters

Go down

(Teen) Titans Empty (Teen) Titans

Post  Undead Brad Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:12 pm

So after just hearing the amazing news, I have now learned that the channel TNT will be developing a (Teen) Titans show with Nightwing in the lead

Akiva Goldsman is executive producing the show while Marc Haimes will serve as co-executive producer.

Warner Bros, under their Warner Horizon Television branch, will of COURSEproduce Titans, which, if it goes to series, would join Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Constantine and iZombie among DC-based properties on the air.

And other news related to DC TV Shows, it was recently revealed that DC's Supergirl is in development as a TV series and will be shopped to networks soon.

With all of this being said, I am extremely hyped for both of these shows! Mainly Titans because it will be shown sometime in 2016.

Feel free to check out the site page for yourself here: http://screenrant.com/teen-titans-series-tnt-pilot-2015/

(Teen) Titans Teen-titans-pilot-pic1
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

(Teen) Titans Empty Re: (Teen) Titans

Post  techee Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:38 pm

I hope it'll stick with the classic Titans and would introduce more Titans as the show progresses. Hopefully, Blue Beetle since he was, at one time, a Titan.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:25 am

Is it sad I'm more excited for Bruce Timm's dark Jusice League show? I can't help it; Timm makes everything DC awesome.

While I'm happy Nightwing is the lead (I've loved Robin since Teen Titans; it has everything to do with Scott Menville), I was kind of hoping they'd do the founders for Teen Titans (not The New Titans like the cartoon was inspired by). However, the New Titans are the more popular ones, so it was predictable.

I'm so behind on all my superhero shows, so if I get to watch this it'll be nothing less than a miracle (my plan is, if I miss it, to just buy the DVD set and catch up like that; it also gets rid of those "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK" jitters).
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:Is it sad I'm more excited for Bruce Timm's dark Jusice League show? I can't help it; Timm makes everything DC awesome.

While I'm happy Nightwing is the lead (I've loved Robin since Teen Titans; it has everything to do with Scott Menville), I was kind of hoping they'd do the founders for Teen Titans (not The New Titans like the cartoon was inspired by). However, the New Titans are the more popular ones, so it was predictable.

I feel that that its necessary to have Nightwing leading, instead of his younger self at the time, Robin. We have the Teen Titans cartoon that was around 2005. We have you seriously unstable series, Teen Titans Go! So I think its time we see coco as Nightwing leading the Titans.

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:I'm so behind on all my superhero shows, so if I get to watch this it'll be nothing less than a miracle (my plan is, if I miss it, to just buy the DVD set and catch up like that; it also gets rid of those "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK" jitters)

I get that feeling all the time with the series I follow. Especially The Flash and The Arrow considering the mid-season finale episodes were to much to process (Which I mean, who things ended off) and considering the series will be on hiatus until Jan. 20th and 21st.
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:14 pm

I still want my Blue Beetle. Although, I do want to see Nightwing in action. i wonder who else will be on the team? I definitely think that Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire will be on the team for sure.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Hoping that Batgirl, Kid Flash, Wonder Girl, and Superboy make their way into the series
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:03 pm

There are rumors that Cyborg won't be on the team, or a different variation of him.

Also, I don't know how they could implement Kid Flash into the series, since the Flash is still quite new.
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryuga Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:18 pm

The Flash and Kid Flash have been around for ages. KId Flash made some appearances in Teen Titans before
Ryuga
Ryuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:20 pm

Undead Brad wrote:There are rumors that Cyborg won't be on the team, or a different variation of him.

There's still uncertainty with Cyborg since he's rumored to be in the Justice League film.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:22 pm

I can see it take place in the arrow/flash verse somehow.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:53 pm

They did say it was possible to have the Teen Titans crossover with Flash/Arrow which is neat. I doubt there will be a Kid Flash, maybe sometime later in the series?
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm

They could have Kid Flash come on the show like they did with arrow.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down