FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Adrian Sard"

4 posters

Go down

"Adrian Sard" Empty "Adrian Sard"

Post  Alizarin Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:58 am

Name: "Adrian Sard"
Ethnicity: Looks Caucasian
Allegiance: Villains (Forever Knights - Questionable)
Origins: Robot
Powers:

• Built-in Taser. Originally a joke weapon. Meant to incapacitate.
  • Reinforced Body. High strength, speed and durability.

Appearance:

He has a pasty complexion, broad shoulders, a tall thin lanky build and a long, angular, hawkish face.

His slicked back black hair tends to stick out near the tips no matter how much effort he does to tame them, and his dead stratosphere-blue eyes has a strange soft glow, even if he does his best to hide them behind round glasses.

He wears a simple dress shirt and a pair of black trousers along with a pair of black leather shoes. Swathes of bandages cover his neck and hands.

Strengths:

• Jack of All Trades. (Master of None) He is skilled and knowledgeable in multiple subjects.
  • Analytical. Extremely intelligent. He has multiple plans for dealing with all would-be threats, even if said threat is extremely unlikely, and is capable of adjusting them on the fly when these plans fail.
  • Combat Trained. When he still served the Forever Knights, he was trained with guns and melee weapons. However, he would rather use violence as a last resort.

Weaknesses:

• Three Laws Compliant. He will not harm another Human unless it is necessary in order to further his goals - creating a society where all humans are safe, no matter what the cost - and doing so causes him the closest thing there is to emotional pain. (Non-humans, however are free game.)
  • No Empathy. He understands sapient beings only on a purely intellectual level, and while he yearns to understand humans in order to manipulate serve them better, he struggles to find their reasoning and logic. This causes much misunderstandings on his part.
  • Expensive Repairs. The institute where he was created no longer exists. Many of his parts are hard to come by, and he has to settle for substandard parts for now.

Personality:

Callous, manipulative, distant, but rather quiet. In spite of his world domination plans, he is polite, sincere, soft-spoken, incredibly solemn and honest; someone who wishes only the best for the human race (even if he does struggle with actually seeing them as people and not statistics).

He holds a strong loathing towards aliens and non-humans alike, being a Forever Knights AI. Thankfully, his consummate professionalism prevents him on strangling them on sight.

He is also capable of understanding emotion only a purely intellectual level and is very unwilling to create any lasting and meaningful relationships with anyone.

History:

Just a year ago, was created by a robotics institute under the sponsorship of the Forever Knights for the sole purpose of helping humanity in the battle against the "alien menace".

Initially, he was content with just helping and obeying orders and generally being in the sidelines as a support unit in the battle against Fuse. However, he seeing first-hand that he cannot protect and help everyone has caused him much mental strain. He began questioning his orders and started to act on his own volition.

Six months after activation, the institute where he was created was destroyed during a Fuse attack. There was a large number of casualties, and seeing the place he called "home" destroyed pushed him over the edge. He snapped, took his creator's surname and went rogue, deciding that in order to keep everyone safe, he has to take over the planet.

Do you use nanos: NO

Last edited by Alizarin on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Alizarin
Alizarin

Back to top Go down

"Adrian Sard" Empty Re: "Adrian Sard"

Post  zerowing21 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:10 am

Determined is more a personality trait than anything. So far he's not bad. As for the help, what did you have in mind for history.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:16 am

Everything looks good. Just continue to work on it and change what is required.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Alizarin Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:18 am

Basically, he was created for the sole purpose of helping humanity. Initially, he was content with just obeying orders and being in the sideline. However, when Fuse came and destroyed the institute where he was built, he saw first-hand that he cannot help or protect them all, with them being so chaotic with differing wants and needs, some of which outright contrasting with others. Unable to comply with everyone, he just snapped and decided that in order to keep everyone safe, he has to take over.

A little cliched, but I like my robot cliches.

Alizarin
Alizarin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:21 am

That would work for a history, but does he fight fuse as well?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Alizarin Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:28 am

Most of his plans include taking out so-called "threats" to the general being of humans, Fuse included.

However, a deliberate quirk in his programming makes him incapable of distinguishing the good non-humans from the bad ones. He just wants them gone or out. Thus the Villain status. (A Forever Knights project?)
Alizarin
Alizarin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:30 am

I think a forever knight project would work, but they would have added in that he take out all aliens.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Alizarin Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:04 am

Profile done, I think. Should I change anything?
Alizarin
Alizarin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:39 am

I like it.

Abdul'd
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Alizarin Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:44 am

Thank you.
Alizarin
Alizarin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:45 am

Now you just need two more.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:55 pm

I'll approve.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 pm

I'll give a tentative approve.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Alizarin Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Thank you. This means I could start posting, right?

(Any suggestions where I could start? I have the beginning and the end for this guy's subplot, but I don't want to suddenly drop in unexpected.)
Alizarin
Alizarin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Dropping in unexpected is how we introduce most things, but I guess you should just have him doing something relevant to his goals.  It can be whatever.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum