FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolor

+2
techee
Caesar Zeroazure
6 posters

Go down

Dolor          Empty Dolor

Post  Caesar Zeroazure Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:47 am

I haven't done one of these for years, so bear with me

Name: Dolor

Allegiance: Neutral

Appearance: A twelve foot molten stone golem clad in a thermal containment suit that acts similar to NRGs.  (Looks like a bigger, bulkier version of a fire proximity suit)
Race: Stone Golem

Origins: Magic User

Powers:
Enhanced strength/durability, limited heat radiation along a certain radius. The heat radiation cannot be turned off, but can be controlled to vary between 80-100 degrees, becoming weaker the further you are away from him.

Strengths:
• Heat resistance
• Due to his size and stature, he is able to skillfully wield large weapons with ease, like his weapon of choice: A large pickaxe.
• Knowledgeable about ancient humanity

Weaknesses:
• Water causes extreme pain to Dolor, and reduces his mobility by slowing him down. In cases like rain, if he can't escape or finds shelter, he'll be reduced to a dormant catatonic state that he cannot awake himself from until it has passed.
• Due to his large size, Dolor possesses limited maneuverability and moves slowly. He can hit hard, but he can't hit fast. His size also makes him a big target, so he favors a more heads-on approach as a result.
• Trapped in a Thermal Containment Suit, the powers he has are limited, and the heat he radiates cannot exceed a certain temperature. This containment suit also makes him stand out, so he is unable to hide within large stones or boulders.
• His distrust toward tech and tech users makes it hard for him to make any worthwhile allies.

Personality:
A very solemn character, prone to aggressiveness at times. He feels alienated, lonely due to his history. He despises modern technology in general, and will not trust anybody who uses it.
He will act as a defender at times when he sees someone being threatened, but unlike others, will defend the one being attacked, no matter the circumstances or allegiance. He will defend good from evil, and evil from good.

History:
Thousands of years ago, Dolor and his kind were created from the stone and fire, through magical means. They moved underground, where they inhabited for years. These limited number of golems watched the world above change, observing the rise of humanity. However, over the course of time, something had changed. A moving tectonic plate dove into the earth, and the subsequent trench flooded the home of these granite giants, trapping them all in deep sleep for eternity.  Dolor was separated from the group when the incident occurred, so instead of being trapped with his brethren, he drifted in the oceans for years.

Eventually, his comatose body floated onto shore, where volcanologists uncovered him near the base of a dormant volcano. Upon awakening, he was quickly detained and transferred for study. He was imprisoned in a special containment suit that inhibited him. He took fury at this, but could do nothing. He slowly learned the concept of language from watching the scientists, and after listening to their conversations, he devised a plan to escape. One day, before his plan could come to fruition, he discovered that the lab was deserted. Fuse's attack on Tech Square had killed his jailers and released him. Although he was happy with these turn of events, he found to his anger that his suit could not be removed without a specific release mechanism devised by the scientists. He now roams the planet, trying to find a away to remove his prison.

Do you use Nanos: No

I know the fire thing is a bit overdone, but I included it so it would introduce a gigantic vulnerable weakness to someone who can't be beaten to death.

Last edited by Caesar Zeroazure on Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Caesar Zeroazure
Caesar Zeroazure

Back to top Go down

Dolor          Empty Re: Dolor

Post  techee Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:25 pm

This is truly an unique character. The history behind his race is very detailed and I like how you included it. The character design is greatly incredible. I can see him in the theater of my mind. His anger is going to be some force to be reckoned with. But, I have to find a few things to critique. For example, since he's so big, how will he be able to hide if he has to do so? Can he blend in as a big boulder? Also, can he control his own strength or does he not know his own strength? I know both of these things are tiny nitpicks, but I really couldn't find much bad about it. So, with that being said, I will accept your character.

Oh, and with the Stone Golem idea, I'm not so sure about it. Zero will probably have the final say with that.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:55 pm

He reminds me of Rawkus

An interesting character, and he sounds balanced. I'll accept, but perhaps incorporate what Techee suggested.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Edit what techee said, and I will accept.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesar Zeroazure Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:43 am

Wow, I literally forgot this existed. It took me more than a year to make any changes lol.
Caesar Zeroazure
Caesar Zeroazure

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:07 am

Dude been forever since we saw you. Welcome back. And I think you got everything you need so I think I'll give it a tentative approval.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Welcome back Caesar! Also, approved. Can't wait to see how this toon fits into the world.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Man, it's so nice to see you actually post again Very Happy

Just add his allegiance to the sheet and I'll give him an approval.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Caesar Zeroazure Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:39 am

Done and done.
Caesar Zeroazure
Caesar Zeroazure

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Approved. That makes three Very Happy