FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skylar Claribell

4 posters

Go down

Skylar Claribell Empty Skylar Claribell

Post  SSUltraCraft Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Name: Skylar Claribell
Ethnicity: American
Race: Human
Allegiance: The Good
Origins: Magic User
Powers: Healing skills used to help her friends. Can heal wounds (depending on how harsh it is).

Appeareance: Skylar is 5' 4" and has long, curly blonde hair with brown highlights. She has light blue eyes. usually wheres a t-shirt with a blue winter vest and always carries her head-phones on her everywhere.

Strengths:
Skylar is strong in the subject of medicine and healing
She stays as positive as possible during the worst times.
She is very social and always tries to make new friends.

Weakness:
Skylar's weakness is excessive personal loyalty. She will risk her on life for anyone. Could be her friends, family, strangers, and even sometimes her enemies.
Skylars powers may easily weaken if not used carefully. She cannot fully heal a wound, only ceal it. The weakening of her powers cause her to become very pale.
She is ADHD so she may sometimes appear restless and fidgety and try to do more than one thing at once.

Personality: Although it hurts to see those she cares for fight, Skylar believes that it is the only way we can win the battle against Fuse. During emergencies Skylar will fight and use weaponry but she rarely does that. Instead she believes that her true role in this war is as a healer. Skylar is a very caring and loveable person and will do anything she can to save and help a life no matter who it is and what the problem is. She is very athletic so her ADHD contributes much into her flexibility. Skylar is fun to hang out with and she is always joyous and hyper.

History: Skylar Claribell was born in Genius Grove. Her parents were into the art of magic which was soon passed on to her. Skylar was really eager to learn magic but her parents did not approve. At the time she was only 5 and her parents believed she was to young to handle any powers at all but Skylar did not listen. Instead, she began to teach herself healing without her parents knowing. After 6 years, Skylar wanted to share her powers with the world so at age 11 she left her home and went on to work at Dex Labs. Her parents were not very happy with her decision though they soon began to realize how much it rmeant to her. She started as an intern. When the war with Fuse began she used her healing skills to help those who were wounded. Soon she began to experiment with nanos. She helped in creating healing nanos which could be used during combat with a fusion monster. Today, Skylar is still working hard to complete her never ending mission: helping those who help others.

Do you use Nanos: Nope

Last edited by SSUltraCraft on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
SSUltraCraft
SSUltraCraft

Back to top Go down

Skylar Claribell Empty Re: Skylar Claribell

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Alright Ultra, time for me to say what needs to be fixed.

Personality: It needs a bit more to it. More positive aspects.

It would subject of Medicine and healing not medics.

I don't see much else wrong, but Kyra and others will have to check as well.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:19 pm

SSUltraCraft wrote:Personality: When certain things occur to the people she is close to, Skylar always feels like it's her fault. She cant stand a minute without feeling guilty. Skylar is a very caring and loveable person and will do anything she can to save a life no matter who it is and what the problem is. She is very athletic so her ADHD contributes much into her flexibility. Skylar is fun to hang out with and she is always joyous and hyper.

Is she passionate about helping? Is she against fighting? Does she use weapons? Is her role in the war purely a healer? If she hates fighting does she try to persuade others against it? Does she not care?

I noticed Zero said add more positive, but I think the positives you added outweighed the negatives (do not remove the positive ones added, simply add in negative ones to make a balance).
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:27 pm

I read it and I thought that it was good. Wasn't much to critique. So, with that being said, I'm going to be an accept. You're gonna need three more.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down