FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zacariah "Zac" Midnight

5 posters

Go down

Zacariah "Zac" Midnight Empty Zacariah "Zac" Midnight

Post  Nano_Zac Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:56 pm

Name: Zacariah "Zac" Midnight

Ethnicity: Native American

Race: Human

Allegiance: Neutral

Appearance: He has shaggy hair that's mahogany and has purple tip's, He usually wear's a light red shirt with white sleeve's and a purple jacket with a red strip on the side and purple sort's that go a bit lower than his knee's, He has blue shoe's with black lace's.
Zacariah "Zac" Midnight Zac_zps848b445f

Strengths: He can navigate the forest easily, He LOVE'S the water, He love's height's.

Weaknesses: He doesn't like people that much, He has a problem with making friends, He has a bad memory.

Personality: He HATE'S incorrect grammar, He LOVES the outdoors, He love's the cold, He has a good sense of humor, He has a bit of a short temper. He is very shy. Any chance he get's , he try's to help any cured E.V.O recover. He LOVE'S alien's and try's to befriend them anywhere he goes.

History: He's always nice to his friend's, He has a crush on Melady, He's a lot like a brother to Sarah. His mother died in the war by the hand's of fuse and he joined the fight to avenge his mother's death, He is a plumber in training and he work's for providence as a agent-in-training and/or scientist-in-training, He uses his free time to steel and hack for people who need or want to hire him(By him, I mean HIM). He's usually hanging out in Holiday's lab trying to figure problem's out with her and see what type of crazy stuff she make's. He has a cat name Z.A.C(Zane the Active Cat). He come's from a somewhat wealthy family. He has a EPIC red hover board that Dexter built himself! He's kinda good friend's with Dexter. His mom used to supply stuff(Weapon's, ammo, part's.Etc)for the war and now he does it, There biggest customer(Or whatever it is)is Dexter with him building a ton of stuff for a lot of people. He look's up to Rex as the brother he never had.

Friend's: He is Sarah Moonlight's most loveable friend, He is Zeke Thunderstone's and Mari Clark's friend, And he's Melady's friend(Hopefully more than a friend). He is Dexter's friend. He is very VERY close to Rex.

Do you use nanos: Yes.

Last edited by Nano_Zeus on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:05 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : I was taking off the extra bit by the "Race" section.)
Nano_Zac
Nano_Zac

Back to top Go down

Zacariah "Zac" Midnight Empty Re: Zacariah "Zac" Midnight

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:00 pm

Nano_Zeus wrote:Personality: He HATE'S incorrect grammar, He LOVES the outdoors, He love's the cold, He has a good sense of humor, He has a bit of a short temper. He is very shy.

You mention he's a plumber-in-training as well as an agent of Providence (though because of his age, I'm guessing an agent-in-training), so add in his feelings about these two. How does he feel towards aliens? How does he feel towards EVOs?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:26 pm

Well since you fixed the thing kyra wanted and after my review, he seems ok. I'll give a tentative approve.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:41 pm

I'll follow suit and accept.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:31 pm

I'll accept