FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyra's Upcoming FF Projects

Go down

Kyra's Upcoming FF Projects Empty Kyra's Upcoming FF Projects

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat May 24, 2014 12:05 am

After I finally manage to finished Future to Past and We're Not A Team, I plan on working on FusionFall stories again.

My first project is this: FusionFall Revive
The summary is as follows: Five decades after the closing of FusionFall, a young girl sneaks into the old warehouse of the company, and finds the old machines that used to run them. But through a freak accident, she finds herself in a digital world full of sleeping characters and violent monsters.
This fic is inspired by Kingdom Hearts, Wreck-It Ralph, Digimon, and Tron/Legacy.

My second project is this: Under Heroes
The summary is as follows: They weren't the main heroes. They couldn't even be called heroes. They were just normal people who were doing their part to help out in the war. But when the popular and well-known heroes start going missing, a group of unlikely heroes team-up to find the missing heroes, and maybe stop Fuse's legion along the way.
Features: Chicken, Otto, Adam, Lazlo, & Lil'D

Why am I mentioning them here? Because I'm going to post the chapters here instead of on FFN.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum