FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olivia Velvet

5 posters

Go down

Olivia Velvet Empty Olivia Velvet

Post  Desertdweller Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Name: Olivia Velvet
Ethnicity: British American
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins: Human
Appearance: 5'5''
Spoiler:
Strengths: Knowledgeable about guns, Detailed Perception, Voice Mimicry
Detailed Perception- Olivia has an ability that lets her catch the small details in a form, allowing to learn the basics.
Weaknesses: frail, gullible, addiction to sweets
Personality: She's kind of timid, dainty, and naive despite this she's also ambitious with a drive to help others. She's very observant.
History: Growing up Olivia was sheltered by her parents. Her father was a cop and her mom was a teacher.  Only when she was 16 was she finally allowed to go out on her own. Sometime after turning 18 she joined the academy where she was adequate at physical training but excelled in the more technical stuff. She was experimented on and was quickly saved afterwards by Cy's Jr.
Do you use nanos: Not any more

New stuff because of the gene manipulation:
Strength: Improved strength, Faster reflexes, Watching long enough she can learn fighting styles (this is an improvement on her detailed perception)
Weaknesses: Fear of needles, PTSD, Insomnia, Mood swings
Personality: She's become kinda bitter but she keeps it to herself unless her mood swings are in a bad spot. She has minor trust issues now.

Last edited by Desertdweller on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Desertdweller
Desertdweller

Back to top Go down

Olivia Velvet Empty Re: Olivia Velvet

Post  zerowing21 Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Maybe try to work the personality into her history a bit, but I think she's passable. Her good points balance her vices so I'll accept her.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

I like her very much. I can sort of see her as an "psychic" detective They are not actually psychics. They have this detailed perception to help the police solve cases. You do not have to go down this route if you don't wanna, but it is easily supported by her dad being a cop. However, I digress, I will accept her.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Little vague, but interesting. I can dig it. Accepted.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun May 04, 2014 12:21 am

Accepted
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content