FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Nanos in the RP

+2
Kyra_Xyrespace
techee
6 posters

Go down

New Nanos in the RP Empty New Nanos in the RP

Post  techee Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:15 pm

I want to slowly put in new nanos throughout the year. It won't necessarily be one per week, but it'll be gradual enough to have a collection of new nanos to choose from by the end of the year. I also want to have times where characters help create nanos.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

New Nanos in the RP Empty Re: New Nanos in the RP

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:21 pm

New Nanos may even spark back the interest in the little guys since they've barely if ever been used in the RP.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Here's a problem with using nanos in the RP. Most of our OCs can't use them due to them either being a magic-user, an alien, an EVO, a demon, or an imaginary friend. It's most of them.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:59 pm

More incentive for normal humans Wink
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:48 pm

As I see it, the nanos are important so you need people without powers who can use them. *throws Hannah, Mist and Kanaya into the spotlight*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 pm

Nanos are suppose to power the unpowered. Two of my OCs (Jade and Mark) can use Nanos, but they barely get used. Most people who are normal humans use their own weapons/abilities. I say we intensify the fusion attacks to the point where it becomes somewhat necessary to use them, but allowing some easier fusions to simply kill.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 am

I think it would be cool if you made a section in the Character Creation Station for nanos that way people might see a nano they like and they can tell y'all a list of nanos they like and they'd probably be fine with using them a lot plus it'd be fun for different nanos to be added. "Go Cyprus Nano!".
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 pm

If you mean letting RPers make their own OCs based on their characters, we're still iffy on that.

If you mean that RPers should list out the names of the Nanos they can use for their characters, we don't have them listed because the OCs have access to the list of Nanos already up.

Please read this to understand what the Nanos can do, as well as see what Nanos are already in the RP.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm

Heatblast

Blastons

Power 1 – Fireball (Damage – Point) Heatblast tosses a fireball at your target. Make sure you don't miss and start a forest fire.

Power 2 – Feel the Heat (Snare – Self Area) Fusions getting a bit too close for comfort? Use Heatblast to trap them in place and make an escape!

Power 3 – Blast Off! (Rocket – Self) Heatblast's fire isn't just good for burning Fusions. He can also use it to give you a boost.

Made this since Heatblast is my favorite Ben 10 alien and possibly my favorite Cartoon Network character in general. Too bad he never made it into the actual game. Sad 

Let me know if I need to add anything to him, as well as if he has a chance of making it into the RP. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:34 pm

I posted this on the Legacy forums as a suggestion, but I thought I'd suggest him here too for the heck of it.

XLR8

Adaptium

Power 1 – Accelerate (Run – Self) XLR8 has his name for a reason. Anyone up for a foot race?

Power 2 – Mach Eight (Run – Group) Sometimes, you just want to get from point A to point B a little faster, and your friends do too.

Power 3 – Better Run (Recall – Self) You can't win every fight, and this will get you out of some tricky situations. It's also handy for if you fall off a platform and REALLY don't want to climb all the way up there again.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Desertdweller Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 pm

What about more nano powers? Like one could be a defense buff?
Desertdweller
Desertdweller

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:10 am

That can be a possibility. Our options are only limited to what we can think of.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down