FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer LeBlanch

5 posters

Go down

Jennifer LeBlanch Empty Jennifer LeBlanch

Post  Anneliese271 Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Name: Jennifer LeBlanch
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Canadian - American
Allegiance: Neutral
Power Origins: Magic, School Of Arcane
Spell Casting - Jennifer can cast different spells like the binding spell to control her opponents. Power Level: High
Energy Blast - Jennifer can hit her enemies with blasts of energy generated at her hands. Power Level: High
Force Field - Jennifer can make a force field around herself or others for protection. Power Level: Medium
Object Float - Jennifer can use energy to move things from one place to another. Power Level: Medium
Creation of Ice - Jennifer can generate a small amount of ice in her hands. Power Level: Low
Appearance:
Winter Appearance:
Summer Appearance:
Strengths: She is determined, very athletic and is able to stay focused even in the toughest of situations.
Weaknesses: Can quickly lose her temper, she keeps her feelings bottled up and she hates being alone.
Personality: Jeniffer can be funny at times, she is also quite kind and caring, she is intelligent and can learn things quickly but lives in denial at times, can be grumpy at times, she gets embarrassed easily even if it was just a joke. The fact that she hides her true feelings makes her seem rather mysterious in a way. She is also emotional which means her feelings can sometimes control her actions and is athletic which is why she has a rather high physical ability like she can punch someone and make it hurt more than an average person. The fact that she is athletic also helps with her flexibility during battle and makes it easier to dodge attacks, fight back and can endure more hits.
History: Jennifer came from a modest family and she was talented in sports. Jeniffer is also very intelligent especially when it comes to learning things. Her life was normal until she met this boy, Kevin Rhodes, in her first year in high school who soon became a big part of her life. She later finds out that Kevin is a magic user who is forced to be a villain. She is in love with him, but keeps denying it, and pretends to dislike him even though she finds him attractive and rather mysterious (which makes her think of him even more). He always saves and protects her even though he tries to hurt others. Jennifer eventually gets him to become a better person when she saves him. She starts learning magic. While learning magic she actually discovers that she too has magical powers which she got from her great grandmother. Eventually she saves Kevin before he activates the biggest nuclear station which is bound to destroy the whole continents of America and Africa under the orders of his boss (here I mean that he uses something to control Kevin and causes his true self to become unconscious and captivated inside him) who happens to be his father's older brother, that is his uncle, who held his dad a captive along with his younger sister, Sandy Rhodes. The two have a fight as Jennifer and her friend who helped her learn magic, Matilda Parkinson (also a magic user), go and start searching for where his family members are in the uncle's company but they don't find them. They found a letter that said "Better luck next time." with a picture of a map with America and Africa continents shown burnt while the other remain in existence. The two realized that this means they have been moved somewhere far. Jeniffer and Matilda returned to Kevin who has accidently pushed his uncle off the building while battling and leading to his death and they tell him about the letter. He then said that they'll be okay but refused to give Jennifer and her friend any further details. The two meet up daily after Jennifer would leave the college. Kevin runs his uncle's company which was supposed to be for his father but since his father's location remains unknown, the company became Kevin's. The two still work together to fight any evil that they come across.

Last edited by Anneliese271 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anneliese271
Anneliese271

Back to top Go down

Jennifer LeBlanch Empty Re: Jennifer LeBlanch

Post  zerowing21 Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:23 pm

I'll work on making it less block of text. So far its looks good.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Anneliese271 wrote:Power Origins:
Spoiler:

Please add a low-leveled power to balance out the two highs and two mediums

Personality: Funny, kind, caring, intelligent though lives in denial at times, grumpy at times, gets embarrassed easily, mysterious in a way because of hiding her true feelings, emotional and athletic.

Please expand on her personality.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Anneliese271 Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 am

I have edited.
Anneliese271
Anneliese271

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:48 pm

I like it. The changes you made were good to say the least. I will have to say yes, I accept her.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:14 pm

She looks better, so I'll accept.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:02 pm