FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On RP Break. (Be Back 2014)

3 posters

Go down

On RP Break. (Be Back 2014) Empty On RP Break. (Be Back 2014)

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:04 pm

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the finale to the story arc that took place a couple days ago. It was awesome to see a mini-event that's been in the making since late Summer conclude so well. Smile 

Second of all, I'm sorry to say that, at least for the rest of this month, I need a break. As enjoyable as last weekend was, it was mentally exhausting. Not only that, but nearly all my creative energy was put into it, meaning that I'm all but fresh out of ideas and in the middle of a creative block. And, of course, it's the Holidays, meaning that I'll be hanging out with family a lot in the coming days.

I'll still be on the site a bit, so I won't be completely absent. I'm still working on my character for the contest, but like I said, I've just ended up with a case of creative block. Still, I'm pretty far into the concept, and might just make the deadline. I took Lily's balloon suggestion and went a little crazy with it, so I'm looking forward to seeing your impressions.

In any case, I'll be back fully in January. I have an idea of what direction I want to take Michael in, and I have a new OC that should be finished shortly after I return. In addition, I may bring back Potentiavore in the future to wrap up a few aspects of the aftermath of the recent story arc, specifically, Brianna being trapped in the orb. However, for now, he's on hiatus, and my aforementioned new OC will take his place. I like the concept I have of him so far, (Think Robert Downey Jr. mixed with Johnny Depp with XLR8 thrown in.) so I hope he turns out well. Anyway, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Very Happy 
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

On RP Break. (Be Back 2014) Empty Re: On RP Break. (Be Back 2014)

Post  zerowing21 Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:14 pm

See you when you get back Smash. Have a marry christmas.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Peace out, man! See you when you return.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Have fun and Happy Holidays~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down