FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vox

4 posters

Go down

Vox Empty Vox

Post  LunaticLily Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Name: Vox

Age: 10 billion years old; shes seen the rise and fall of countless planets.

Ethnicity:

Race (If your OC is an alien): ???

Allegiance: Villains

Origins: Alien

Powers: Vox has two alien-blaster guns, as well has two HUGE arms ( in addition to her regular arms ) that are neon-green and are incredibly strong. Vox uses these to cause destruction and mayhem as she wants.
Lift: Vox lifts the enemy up with her huge extra set of arms, and then proceeds to slam them against a nearby surface or inflict some other form of bodily harm to them. (Med-high)
Punch: Vox punches the enemy in the face with one of her huge fists from her extra set of arms. (Med)
Throw: She picks the enemy up and throws you about 40 ft. away. (Med-high)
Blast: Shoots the target with her alien blasters. (Med-low)

Appearance: Appearance.

Strengths: Good at causing alot of destruction, her personality and ferocity scaring the livin' daylights outta people, is able to see in the dark.

Weaknesses: Sensativity to sunlight, ( Needs to wear sunglasses. ) She has cloth armor on, so physical hits would be effective. ( Good luck landing a punch, though. ) She is also very allergic to many Earth flowers. Not lethally allergic.

Personality: Shes an absolute loon. Oh, you thought Jyrix was bad? Wait till you get a load of this crazy lady. She is, literally, insane. No, not just mean and likes to kill people, I mean ACTUALLY INSANE. She has NO empathy for people, and basically just does whatever she wants, when she wants. Shes reckless, and treats everything and everyone as if they were a joke. Vox is in a full-on war with the Fusions, and kills them on sight. She views humans as playthings or small, anoying insects, like dolls or action figures that she can bend and throw around and play with as she pleases. Doesnt kill them unless they annoy her.  Even though she is at war with the fusions, she doesn't ally with the humans. She can stand her own against those giant green boogers, she doesn't need the help of puny insects that'd just get in the way and be an annoyance.

History: (( History is a HUUUGE Work in progress. )) She eats planets ( sapping/eating their life force ) And this angers the Fusions. Shes pretty much in an all-out war with them. ((Told ya' it was a WIP. ))
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Vox Empty Re: Vox

Post  techee Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:59 pm

I actually want to see how this will end up. As for aliens, you might want to look at our list of aliens before we go ahead to make one up. Besides that, I think it's a good start you got here.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Techee, since Vox is the last of her spieces, maybe Vox has no idea what she is.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Ok, I'm cool with that.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:30 pm

*Places on Psych cap* Insane is a legal term used by lawyers to get their defendants out of a harsh penalty. This term does not actually exist per se- *Gets hit*

Anyways, sleep deprivation aside, the character seems to be on a good start, though I am wary of the age and her Galactus-y feel. I'd also advise to add one more low power (low by itself) since she has two med-high, one med, and one med-low. A sole low would keep it from becoming op.

Other than that, keep it up.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum