FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place and Character suggestions

+9
BladeClaw 446
techee
Kaiser
Nano_Zac
Ryuga
Wonder Smash
Buttercrush
Kyra_Xyrespace
zerowing21
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Place and Character suggestions - Page 2 Empty Crystal Gems

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm

Could you guys add the crystal gems and steven?
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Place and Character suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Place and Character suggestions

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:04 pm

They've already been added to the rp.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Place and Character suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Place and Character suggestions

Post  Lesamuen Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:04 pm

We already have them, in Bravo Beach.
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 am

Marzitpan City from Chowder?
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:10 pm

I kinda have 2 new ideas, if they're ok to share

1. Add in the Swat Cats Razor and T.Bone, since the show was really well liked back in the day (not sure about adding Megakat city though...)

2. Members from young justice and the area Mt. Justice
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:27 pm

I'm afraid neither of those can be added. DC ownz young justice and not CN and Swat Cat's is hannah barbera and thus can not be added. They can be referenced like other HB cartoons on the totems. Please read the disclaimer thread in the required reading section
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:32 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I'm afraid neither of those can be added. DC ownz young justice and not CN and Swat Cat's is hannah barbera and thus can not be added. They can be referenced like other HB cartoons on the totems. Please read the disclaimer thread in the required reading section

Oh, I don't think I got to reading about that,My apologize and I understand.
I can understand about not being able to use young justice but its a shame we can't interact with the cats. No
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:44 pm

New confirmed FFL characters we don't have.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Random idea that came to me thats SU related

For character's, maybe add Peridot since she's still running around on earth (i also want to say Malachite too but maybe not since her wearabouts are kinda unknown)

for an area, maybe add in the kindergarten? It could probably be used as some sort of infected zone by fuses Minions.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Surprised That'd be cool!
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 pm

There was thought about adding in Connie and I wanted to add in the kindergarten some place. Peridot I'll have to think about, but its possible we can swing her.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 am

Greg Universe and Connie would be good characters. Peridot not so much.

The Kindergarten could be a Darklands Infected Zone, and you could also put the Big Donut in Bravo Beach
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Tue May 10, 2016 5:09 pm

Here's something we don't have: An university. I was thinking Townsville University, putting it in Townsville, near or around City Hall. Should be interesting seeing different characters and OCs going to college and going between there and the war. Already college can be crazy. Just saying.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeClaw 446 Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 pm

(Spoiler-ish stuff down bellow if you havent seen the Steven Universe "In Too Deep" special yet)

Thought about seeing if we could add this place after the "In Too Deep" special for SU but it could be differed depending on how you guys might see it. *ahem* anywho...

The area I was thinking about was Mask Island since it's appeared a few times on the show and two of the episodes ("Island Adventure" and "Super Watermelon Island") took place through most of the episode on the island fully. We could also include the watermellon stevens on the island as something to interact with.

Now Im actually kinda shaky on the idea due to the end of the "SWI" episode, but I'll let you guys think the idea over Smile
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  Anubis Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:10 pm

(Spoilers)

Uhh, in Barn Mates for Steven Universe;

Shouldn't we add the Barn since Peridot apart of Crystal Gems and lives there, and Lapis Lazuli since she's sort of one?

~
Also The Great Library which was feature in Codename: KND, Operation E.N.G.L.A.N.D.
Wiki:
Since library would be a neat addition into the RP.

Anubis
Anubis

https://dimstorm.carrd.co/#

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:57 am

Barn added,

Mask island wouldn't be a bad idea. We'll try to add it as it is post malachite.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Alright Mask island is in and lapis is now around and can be adopted to use by one of the users.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:11 pm

How about the school from class of 3000 as an infected zone.
Maybe you could toss Clarence in there
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Due to certain legal issues CN had, we're stuck with only references with the auditorium for class of 3000. As for Clarence, they don't really fit with the rp and i don't think we'll be adding them in.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2