FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OC Form

Go down

The OC Form Empty The OC Form

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:09 pm

To join the RP, you'll have to fill out this OC application form. Copy the form below, and create a new thread in the Character Creator Station section with the name of your OC as the title. Paste the form and fill in all the required sections. You will need the approval of 3 (three) Admins and/or Mods to be approved.

If you'd like an example of how to fill out the form, this thread includes two different examples from the admins. The Guides Section includes many helpful tips to help you creator a character.

If you're new to roleplay, you might want to check out the Bootcamp Section.

Name/Identification/Alias: [Your character's name, first and last/nickname/codename/etc. While you can name your character what you'd like, we recommend picking a unique name.]

Age: [How old is your character? This can be anything, as long as it makes sense according to your backstory.]

Appearance: [What does your character look like? You can provide a typed description of their physical appearance and clothing, or you can provide an image of your character.]

Race/Species: [Biologically, what species is your character? (Human, Osmosian, Galvan, etc.) If your character is from a fan-made species, please provide a short description of the species.]

Alignment: [Where does your character sit on the morality chart? Hero? Villain? Neutral?]

Affiliation: -OPTIONAL- [Who do you fight for, or who do you support? (e.x. Urban Rangers, Mojo Jojo’s Legion,  K.N.D., etc.)]

Origins: [A general descriptor of where your character got their special abilities. (e.x. Alien, Demon, Magic, etc.) Pure human characters should put "Human" here.]

Powers: [If your character has any special abilities, what are they? Leave a description of each power and how they work.  Each one must include a power level (Low, Medium, Strong), and have a weakness. Human characters should put "N/A" here.]

Nanos: -OPTIONAL- [If your character uses Nanos, list what three Nano Powers they'd use the most. Every character is allowed at least one Nano to fight with, but pure Humans can use three. Please note, your character isn't locked to these three powers, and can change Nanos when they please.]

Strengths: [List at least 3 (three) strengths your character has. This does not necessarily mean physical strength, and can include anything your character is good at, and/or anything that would make them a better person.]

Weaknesses: [List at least 3 (three) weaknesses your character has. This does not necessarily mean physical weakness, and can include anything an enemy could use to exploit to defeat you, and/or anything your character has/does to negatively affect them.]

Likes: -OPTIONAL- [You can list whatever things your character likes, like their hobbies or their favorite foods. This section can help you flesh out your character's identity.]

Dislikes: -OPTIONAL- [Any your character certainly doesn't like can be listed here, such as their feelings towards certain organizations, or even just a disdain for green vegetables. This section can help you flesh out your character's identity.]

Personality: [Describe the type of person your character is. How does your character react in certain situations, or when faced with a problem or dilemma? How does your character act around other people? Please provide at least a paragraph of description.]

Biography: [This is your character's backstory. Make this as detailed as possible. It can be as long or short as you want, but it needs enough substance for us to understand how your character actually fits into the current setting. What did your character do before FusionFall? What has your character been doing since the invasion? What makes your character unique?]

Inventory: -OPTIONAL- [What does your character carry around with them, if anything? Do they have a keepsake important to them, o is there a weapon they commonly use that sets them apart from others? You can use this section to help make your character more unique.]

Blank OC Form
Code:
[b]Name/Identification/Alias:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Race/Species:[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b]

[b]Affiliation:[/b] [u][i]-OPTIONAL-[/i][/u]

[b]Origins:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]

[b]Nanos:[/b] [u][i]-OPTIONAL-[/i][/u]

[b]Strengths:[/b]