FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work

3 posters

Go down

Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work Empty Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:16 pm

What's up guys? This is Kyra_Xyrespace with another thrilling issue of Tutorial! Today, I'll be showing you how to get your signature to work.

So first thing first: Go to your Profile and get to your Signature page.
Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work PartOne_zps03d7650c

Once you're at the page, look over the Toolbar. If you leave your cursor over them, they will tell you what each one does.
Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work PartThree_zps4558f09c

Top (From Left to Right): Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethrough, Align Left, Center, Align Right, Justified, -List, Order List, Insert a Line Break, Quote, Code, Spoiler, Hidden, Insert Table
Bottom (From Left to Right): Host an image, Insert Image, Insert/Modify Link, YouTube, DailyMotion video, Flash, Font size, Color, Font, Remove Font, More/Less Buttons, Current date, Current time.

Now, most of you should know how to get a link by now. If not, I will make a separate tutorial for that later on. Now then, once you have your links, paste them into the box. It will look something like this:
Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work PartTwo_zps44ba6298

And the end product:
Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work PartFour_zps7744a12f

Note
Under Preferences, be sure to have the Allow Signatures as  "Yes".
Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work Prefer10

If you still don't see your signature popping up on your older posts, go back, push Edit and be sure that it's been checked.
Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work Option10

Alright folks! That's it for now. If you have more questions, PM me, or get a hold of Zero and ask him to email me the question; I check my emails regularly.

Until next time - Kyra_Xyrespace

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work Empty Re: Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Nice work kyra.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work Empty Re: Tutorial - Getting Your Signature to Work

Post  Sarah Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm

To save the preview time, you can click the "Switch Editor Mode" button which is the last button on the lower right corner. Works like magic.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down