FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil Brutus

4 posters

Go down

Lil Brutus Empty Lil Brutus

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:14 pm

Numbuh Two's favorite pizza restaurant, and one of the most popular pizza places in town before Fuse's Dark Engine lowered foot traffic in Steam Alley considerably. Voted pizza of the year in 20XX. It's interior is standard for many pizza restaurants. Maybe pick up a soda from the cooler case and a Yipper pack by the counter.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Lil Brutus Empty Re: Lil Brutus

Post  zerowing21 Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:50 pm

The owner of the pizza restaurant paces back and forth, waiting for a current set of pizzas to cook, while waiting for others to come pick up ones that had been ordered. There had been no fights for food today so far.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:01 pm

Ely walked into the pizzeria, arms folded across her chest as she looked around and spotted the owner. "You... are you the owner of this place? We're here to pick up an order."
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:06 pm

Holden walks some moments later and stands to the side. This smell was really making him hungry.

"Yeah, I'm the owner." The man utters, looking at the two that had just come in, "What was the name on the order or tell what you ordered or both, I don't care."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:20 pm

"We're here to pick up an order for Numbuh Two. Or maybe it's under his real name... That would make sense. His real name, uh..." Norm awkwardly cleared his throat and whispered to the others in his group. "What's his real name?"
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:35 am

Well this guy was a real ass if she ever heard one. "We were told to pick up several pizzas and drinks for a Numbuh 4." She said, looking over to Norm for a split second. Part of her didn't blame him for not remembering that it wasn't Numbuh 2 but 4 who had ordered... though if that was the case now she wondered why the actual customer wasn't the one who gave them the mission.

Last edited by Blueyedemoness on Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:39 pm

"I don't got an order for a numbuh 4." The man answers, wondering if they were here for that Giligan kids order.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:03 pm

"Is Gilligan's order..." Norm got out Numbuh Two's list and said it out loud. "...Two large cheese pizzas, three large pepperoni pizzas, one medium half-cheese half-pepperoni pizza, one small mushroom pizza, one large half cheese quarter mushroom quarter anchovy pizza, two orders of garlic cheese bread, one side of parmesan pasta and a twelve ounce bottle of Diet Nano Cola?"

Norm reread the list while waiting for an answer to make sure he read it right.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:17 am

"Oh that kids order." The man answers with a nervous gulp. "Look the order is like 150 bucks, but there is a small issue with order."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:26 am

That was... admittedly a lot of food that was ordered. Could that little invention of his really hold that much?

Deciding not to care about the details she quirked an eyebrow at the owner. "What issue?" She asked.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:20 pm

"Well....you see. After we got done cooking it all a few fusions wormed their way through the back and stole the order. Well not just that order, but a few other orders too. One of my employees tried to follow em after they fled, but came back saying they had gone to the dark engine." The owner answers rapidly, "If you want the food, you can go and get it from them."

"The Dark Engine." Holden mutters a bit irritably. Well he did sign up for this job so no sense in complaining. "Not like we have much choice. Those other orders that were taken, do you want us to recover them?" His stomach growls in protest.

"No point in that, most of the customers have reordered." The man answers, "As far as I'm concerned, that food can be taken or ditched."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:20 pm

"The Dark Engine? That place is crawling with Fusions. I'm not sure if going there is a good idea," Norm paused for a moment before continuing. "But at the same time, I really want that money. Anyone got an idea for getting in there and getting out alive?"
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:30 pm

Oh... well this might be interesting after all. "Seems we are heading to the Dark Engine then" She said, turning to leave. However Ely stopped when she realized... she had no idea where she was really going. The city was still a big heap of confusion for her; it would probably be
best to wait for the others since she didn't know where it was exactly. Ugh how embarrassing.

"We locate the pizza, get in and get out. I don't think that'll be that hard."

Last edited by Blueyedemoness on Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:45 pm

"We could use a stealth nano to get in and get out." Holden suggests pulling out his com to check for the current dexlab data on the area, but not finding any. It wasn't going to be an easy thing to get through a host of Oil ogres and whatever else was there.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:41 pm

"A stealth Nano would probably be our safest option," Norm agreed with Holden. "I don't have one, but as long as one of us does that should still be enough to conceal our group... hopefully."
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:45 pm

"Good luck with that, I don't have one either." she said; though such a thing could be really useful...
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:51 pm

"Well there is a nano station right there in the corner, I can swap one of my nanos out for a sneak." Holden remarks as he heads over to it to perform the switch. Nano stations were in many businesses, like how many had ATMS.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:05 pm

Elyon stayed silent and waited for the boy to go and get his new nano. She hardly understood how hers worked and it was the only one in possession that she had. She should probably get more... but also she didn't want to rely on them either...
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:16 pm

"Who needs a nano when you got raw power here?" Blake said a little bit too confidently. "Besides, I'm itching for another fight since back at the mall." Blake smirked a heard that he gets to fight again. That trigger happy sensation that he gets everytime.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:21 pm

Holden returns to the group with his numbuh 5 nano sitting on the top of his head. "We can all stealth in together to grab the food and get out thanks to this one."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:07 pm

”Sure. The faster we do this the sooner we can be done.” she said, ready to head out and ignoring the boastful claims coming from the other boy. It was too bad she didn’t know where this Dark Machine was or she would have already left.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:17 am

"I'm a guns blazing sort of guy but we can sneak in. Just as long as we get the pizza. But if there's any combat, these chases are the first thing coming out." Blake holds up his hand to reveal his sharper than usual pointed finger tips as he waited for the group to move.

Last edited by techee on Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:08 pm

Norm silently followed the others. He hoped that his want for money wasn't going to get him killed, but tried to distract himself from the uncomfortable thought by picturing himself swimming in a pool of gold coins.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum