FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

techee's Gallery of Characters

Go down

techee's Gallery of Characters Empty techee's Gallery of Characters

Post  techee Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:41 pm

A preface for using this: These characters I do not intend on using myself. They are just for fun. However, I hope that this can be used for others for either inspiration or use for the RP. If you choose to use one of my characters, then please ask me. More than likely I will say yes. And please make them their own. None of these bios will follow the structure for submission on here and would need to be reformatted.

---

Name: Spritz the Clown

Appearance: He is short guy with frizzy red hair, a bright red nose, bright red circles on his cheeks, and white triangles above his eyes. He has a yellow jester shirt with red frills on his collar, arm, and sleeve. That motif follows to his pants with similar jester designs. He wears cartoonish white gloves and floppy black shoes that squeaks whenever he walks.

Personality: A silent clown who loves to make people laugh. He would often copy other's people's actions and mannerisms for pure fun to try to make them smile. He gets depressed when he can't do that. He tries his best and has multiple of tricks up his sleeves from joy buzzers to balloons to make animal balloons to squirt flowers.

Background: Spritz from a young age loved to make people laugh. He was also considered a prankster by all his friends, family, and teachers. He never outgrew from that. He went to the circus when he was 16. Seeing the clowns, he realized his calling. He snuck out of his home and went straight into clown school. He struggled a little bit until another well known clown got him under his wings and taught him a few things about being a clown. He then found success and rose to be one of the best clowns. When he graduated from clown school, he decided to stay a clown 24/7 and that he'd be mute. He solidified his decision when he took his clowning to a depressed child and enjoyed making him laugh. Since then, he stayed mute only to speak selectively.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down