FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norm's House

2 posters

Go down

Norm's House Empty Norm's House

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:43 pm

The perfectly normal and dull house that Norm and his family live in. Its pretty standard for what you expect from a house.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Norm's House Empty Re: Norm's House

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:32 pm

Norm used his key to open the front door and walked in. He walked over to the curtains and opened them, letting some sunlight into the room. The boy then grabbed some scissors and cut open the box containing his new NanoCom. Once he had unwrapped the plastic covering it he held it in his hands.

"Let's see if I can figure out how this works..." he saw a button that very clearly had the word "Power" on it, so he pressed it... and nothing happened. Norm tried pressing it a few more times, but the device refused to turn on. When the boy looked in the box again and saw a charger cord, he realized what the problem was.The NanoCom was out of batteries, and all Norm had to do was charge them to get it to work.

"This might be a problem with the power out..." he said out loud. It had been months since Norm had been able to pay for power or utilities. Without power, he wouldn't be able to charge his NanoCom, and without the NanoCom, he wouldn't be able to go on more dangerous missions that would give him the money he needed to pay the power bill.

However, there was one thing he could do. It was a little drastic and the idea made him cringe, but he had no choice. He had to be social. "I guess I need to find someone who will let me charge my NanoCom at their house or something," Norm sighed and decided to accept his terrible fate.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:17 pm

Many of his neighbors happened to be around and there were many who weren't. All the houses had outdoor plugs in the back of their houses.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down