FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zak Powers

5 posters

Go down

Zak Powers Empty Zak Powers

Post  zakthepower Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:21 am

Name/Identification/Alias:
Given Name - Zachary
Last Name - Powers
Nickname - Zak
Alias - Super Slayer/The Super Slayer
K.N.D. Codename (Formerly) - Numbuh 905
Appearance:
Pale skin, hazel eyes, light brown hair, approx. 140 cm (4'7) tall.
Zak usually wears a jacket, even in the summer.... (WIP)
Race/Species:
Human
Alignment:
Good
Affiliation:
K.N.D.
Origins:
Developed the Super Slayer armor and weapons using nanotechnology with the assistance of Dexter.
Powers:
Electrokinesis
Using the power of his Super Slayer Slasher, his trusty sword, Zak can manipulate electricity. This is fueled by his strong sense of justice.
This power allows for many abilities, including:

• Electric Blasts - Blasts of powerful electricity from his sword.
  • Power Up - Summons thunder upon himself, powering him up for a large attack.
  • Thunder - Strike enemies with thunder, or even create a storm.
  • EMP - Deactivates all devices within range. If used too much, the armor will become deactivated.
  • Super-speed - He can artificially speed up his own atoms in order to run faster. Too much use of this power will cause unknown side effects. Note: He can reach a speed so fast that it will look like he is teleporting, however this is not the case.

Strengths:
Smarts
Science
Technology
Weaknesses:
Brute Strength
Sports
Magic
Personality:
Zak is a strategist who would prefer to plan an attack rather than jump in headfirst. He tends to approach every problem with logic. He’s a born leader who can take charge of any situation. However, when Zak gets angry, he tends to lose control.
Biography:
Zak was a normal boy with loving parents and exceptional grades in school. He wanted to develop armors utilizing nanotechnology. At 10, he joined the K.N.D. to join his friends. He’s still in the KND to this day.
When the invasion began, his parents were lost in a mysterious accident. He is aiming to become a scientist, with a focus on nanotechnology, which interested himl became an infected zone. His entire life fell apart. But he kept moving forward. He went to DexLabs to get help with creating his nanotech armor. Dexter initially brushed him off, but once Zak showed him what he could do, Dexter decided to help him. Together, they developed the ‘Super Slayer’ armor to fight Fuse’s forces. It was powerful enough that Zak was able to take down a Rage Roadkiller on his own. Currently, Zak is looking for his friends, Max and Don, to help him take down fuse. He spends most of his time at Mount Blackhead, also visiting the Downtown district occasionally, to see Dexter and the like.
Inventory:
Super Slayer Shirt
Super Slayer Pants
Super Slayer Boots
Super Slayer Slasher

Additional Info

• Imagine the super slayer armor like Iron Man’s MK50 suit.
  • The Super Slayer Slasher can also function as a pistol.
  • The armor protects Zak in almost every situation, so his use of nanos is limited, but he’ll still use them sometimes.

This is my first time doing roleplay/writing an OC. Please tell me if there's anything I should change or add.

Last edited by zakthepower on Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
zakthepower
zakthepower

http://www.fusionfallfighters.com/?i=1

Back to top Go down

Zak Powers Empty Re: Zak Powers

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:12 am

Can you maybe flesh out his appearance a bit more, like what kind of clothes he wears outside his time with the armor?

Also for his personality, can you please add in two more negative traits to balance out the positives please.

Science and Technology would go together as one strength I feel, thus another strength would be required.

For Origins, it would be human, the powers he has are from the armor thought correct.

What sets his interest in nanotech to the point he wanted to make armor? That would be important to his backstory.

ik i said a lot on your character, but just do what you can as you can. *shake nano dexter pom poms*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  zakthepower Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:25 am

Sure, whenever I can.
Do you mean weaknesses or personality traits?
zakthepower
zakthepower

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:27 am

personality traits.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:05 pm

Was that a typo in your backstory, "schooaiming?"
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  zakthepower Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:18 pm

Lesamuen wrote:Was that a typo in your backstory, "schooaiming?"
Lol, yeah. I'll fix that.
zakthepower
zakthepower

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:16 pm

Expand on the strengths and weaknesses. What about them makes them strengths and weaknesses. Give us an idea about how smart he is, what about technology makes it a strength, what about magic is he bad with (ie is he really bad at dealing with it? Or really bad at using it?). You should be as clear as possible with a character's strengths and weaknesses.

I also would like you to balance out his personality with some negative traits. In addition though, I'd like to see more about how he is outside of serious situations. What's he like in day to day life? Is he easily sociable? Hard to approach? Arrogant? Is he the same as he in battle situations? Or does he have a completely different side to him?

He is aiming to become a scientist, with a focus on nanotechnology, which interested himl became an infected zone.
What does this mean? Is it supposed to be something like the place he wanted to work at became an infected zone?

Currently, Zak is looking for his friends, Max and Don, to help him take down fuse.
Briefly go over his relationship with these two. Since this is Zak's character sheet, it doesn't need to go too in depth about them, but give a general idea about his relationship with these two to explain why he wants/needs to find them to beat Planet Fusion.

I also noticed that you mentioned that he is a member of the KND still but formerly known as Numbuh 905. Is there a reason why he doesn't go by it anymore?
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:02 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Can you maybe flesh out his appearance a bit more, like what kind of clothes he wears outside his time with the armor?

I'd love to see you describe what the armor looks like in addition to this. I know we're all familiar with the Super Slayer Set in game, but in case you've got any differences it's good to give a small description.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down