FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exervent

5 posters

Go down

Exervent   Empty Exervent

Post  Buttercrush Mon May 18, 2020 3:47 pm

This is the genetics lab Tessa Wren inherited from her late parents. Her Vendroid robot minions will tell you that no entry is permitted unless you work here, or have an appointment with Tessa herself. Best to steer clear of the area.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Exervent   Empty Re: Exervent

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Tessa is in one of the labs on the fifth floor, running simulations on the combining alien and human amino acids. These had been going on for at least an hour and there had been some odd blips in the data she couldn't understand from this. She heads to the nearest desk which has an intercom device and turns it on. "Boomer, get your skinny chicken butt to lab503. Now!"
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomer Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:23 pm

Tessa may wait for awhile. There's no response from Boomer. Is he even in the building...?
Boomer
Boomer

Back to top Go down

Post  Butch Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:24 pm

Butch floats into the lab on his back a few feet off the ground. He grins at Tessa as his feet swing down so he's standing upright, but still floating. "What do you want from that turd stain?"
Butch
Butch

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:32 pm

"What I want from that turd stain is for him to head out and collect DNA from Human/Alien hybrids. It requires someone who has a brain larger than a Lima bean, which you seem to have!" Tessa explains in a rather disgusted voice. Butch might be a brawler, but he was dumber than a rock.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Butch Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:37 pm

"Why don't you just call the loser then?" Butch shrugs, not bothered by her comment. He pulls out his NanoCom and wiggles it. "Everyone has a phone these days, stupid."
Butch
Butch

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:41 pm

"Then I'll call him, but if you dare call me stupid again you'll regret it. I'll get Him to actually give you an education." Tessa answers as she pulls out her nanocom and calls Boomer.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Butch Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:47 pm

"It's cute you think we're scared of you." Butch snickers, turning and floating to the door. "Brick's the only one of us you have whipped!" he continues before leaving.
Butch
Butch

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomer Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:48 pm

The other line picks up. A heavy sigh buzzes through, followed by; "This is Boomer, not Brick."
Boomer
Boomer

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Tessa snorts at him, "We'll see in the end who's scared Butch." Upon hearing Boomer's voice, she smirks, "If I wanted to call Brickie I would have Boomer. I have a tiny job I need you to do for me and I'll make sure you are compensated for it later. What I need from you is to collect DNA of Human/Alien hybrids around Townsville."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Boomer Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:54 pm

"No." Boomer grunts into his NanoCom. He doesn't hesitate, and hangs up immediately.
Boomer
Boomer

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:01 pm

Tessa seethes in anger at Boomer's refusal to do what she asked, even with adding in a promise of a bonus. She quickly calls Brick, to force him to force Boomer to do it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Brick Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:19 am

The other line answers, but only sends through static for a few moments. "-ey, babe!" It buzzes once finally patched through.
Brick
Brick

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 am

"Brickie, can you please either get Boomer to do a task I wanted him to do or if he still refuses after your threat, can you please go do it. I wanted him to locate some human/alien hybrids and steal a sample of their DNA. I even offered compensation to him and he refused." Tessa grouses to Brick, trying to keep calm while not destroying her com.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down