FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Professor's Lab

3 posters

Go down

The Professor's Lab Empty The Professor's Lab

Post  Buttercrush Mon May 18, 2020 1:25 am

In the basement of the Utonium Residence hides the Professor’s laboratory, the very spot where he created the Powerpuff Girls. He doesn’t typically allow visitors, so please be sure not to break anything if you’re down here.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

The Professor's Lab Empty Re: The Professor's Lab

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:50 pm

Holden frowns as he pulls out yet another corroded sensor from the damage console of the cockpit of the dynamo. It may have been months since Fuse had taken the robot out of commission, but the young teen was still finding bits that were still damaged. "I'll have to get another one, but I can at least repair some of the control panel." He pulls out his nanocom and adds it to the fix and to do list. All in all, he was only doing a bit of repair work a day, but there were alot of things he'd never be able to fix, not without more knowledge of how to do it. His stomach grumbles in protest as he starts dismantle more of the panel.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:56 pm

Blossom floats down into the lab, scanning the area before finding Holden. The Puff pouts, crossing her arms. "Does the Professor know you're down here?"
Blossom
Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:04 pm

Holden pops his head out of the mech, grease on his face. "He kind of does Blossom." He answers in a kind of sheepish tone, "I know the Professor is busy and someone has to do repairs, even if they're minor."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:16 pm

The girl glances around the lab, noticing most of the equipment had a hearty layer of dust on it. "I guess that's sweet... Not sure he's going to get to it anytime soon."
Blossom
Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:19 pm

"Even if he can't get to it anytime soon, having some of the work done is better than nothing." Holden answers, his stomach grumbling louder in protest.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:38 pm

Blossom's nose scrunches up. "When was the last time you ate?" she asks. "Nobody made breakfast today, did they?"
Blossom
Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:46 pm

"Probably last night when we had dinner." The young teen answers, scratching his cheek, "To my knowledge, no ones made any."
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:08 pm

She sighs softly, lowering so her shoes touch the ground and starting to stand. "Might have to go out and grab something to eat. You know the Professor won't make anything, and I've got to get out on the field to see what I can do today here soon."
Blossom
Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:46 pm

"I can always whip something up on my own. Maybe some eggs" The boy answers softly, now feeling hunger in its full effect. "Blossom stay safe out there will ya?" He really wished the new set of Chili grenades were ready so he could give one to her, but they were still being prepped and wouldn't be ready for another few hours.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:44 pm

"Don't burn the house down." Blossom instructed as she starts back towards the stairs. "Maybe check out the mall. It's pretty safe over there."
Blossom
Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:50 pm

"Geez, its like you don't trust me to cook a simple meal." Holden utters, his shoulders slumping, but nods at the suggestion, "I guess the mall wouldn't be a bad idea. I could always bring Bubbles something at City Hall afterward." He starts heading for the stairs himself at this point.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blossom Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Blossom picks up off the ground, beginning to float up the stairs. "I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Don't forget to lock up if you leave!" She gives Holden a small hug when they're both off the stairs and then zooms from the house, leaving a fading streak of pink light behind her.
Blossom
Blossom

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:58 pm

"Guess I shouldn't linger and go get something to eat." Holden turns to lock up the lab and heads out the door, locking it as well. He did have to wonder why Blossom was so focused on lecturing him now as he walks towards the slider system.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum