FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Zepprolan

3 posters

Go down

Sarah Zepprolan Empty Sarah Zepprolan

Post  Mandork Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:08 pm

Name: Sarah Zepprolan
Ethnicity: English
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Human

Appearance: Sarah is shorter than her sister with a height of 4’9”. She has light blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a mint colored long sleeved off the shoulder shirt with a baby blue ruffle trim. Along with a pair of black jeans and black and white converse. She also carries a Foster's F-Blade for when she needs to fight, which is sheathed on her back.

Sarah head shot

Strengths:
- Exceedingly creative.
- Strong intuition. She can understand the most complex of things without needing to stop and ask questions.
- Very empathetic & quick to offer a helping hand.
- Natural leader. Sarah knows right from wrong and because of her strong beliefs and intuition she's able to take charge and lead others well.
Weaknesses:
- Impulsive. Due to this she is quick to act on emotions rather than logic. This can cause her to bite off more they can chew and get her in unfavorable positions.
- Delicate. She won’t last long in a fight alone.
- Flawed tactician. Despite her being a good leader, she lacks on the planning end. Often coming up with ideas that are too obvious or don't work at all.
- Sarah tends to attach to the good in a person. She'll ignore the worst parts of them. No matter how they hurt her, Sarah will gravitate back. She gives too many second chances.

Personality: Sarah enjoys the creative aspects of life and is particularly in-tuned with the environment around her. Due to her past life she has become very empathetic, being able to easily understand other's feelings. Her empathetic side tends to push her to help those in need and make her quite a lovable person. In addition, she's also very friendly, patient and persistent. However, she is plagued by her past and doesn’t like to fight, often trying to find ways around a physical altercation. She tends to act irrationally when losing control of her emotions. Sarah believes that her sister is the only thing she has left in the world and she is incomplete without her. It's her goal to reunite what is left of their family.

History:  Shortly after Sarah was born her mother died, resulting in her family moving from England to Genius Grove. Being the baby of the family she was pampered by her father, which caused her older sister to be a bit jealous of her. However, Sarah was always quiet as a young child so she was very close to her sister, Juno. Sarah always looked up to her sister and wanted to be just like her one day, she was her role model.

Juno left one day for Peach Creek Commons, leaving Sarah at home with her father. The two decided to walk to the park and have a picnic. The invasion struck on the picnic, Sarah’s father told her to run and never look back while he fought off the incoming fusions. With fusions popping up all around Sarah hesitantly ran, leaving her father behind who is now presumed dead.

Sarah ran until she finally reached Sector V where she was safe. Sarah had no interest in joining the war effort, she was concerned about her older sister. She started to bottle up all her emotions about her family, resulting in her running away into the world to find her sister on her own.

Now years later after all the hardships she has endured traveling throughout the region, she still searches for her sister who she doesn’t know has gone down a very dark path.

Do you use nanos: Yes

Last edited by Mandork on Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Sarah Zepprolan Empty Re: Sarah Zepprolan

Post  zerowing21 Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:28 pm

I apologize for not getting to this sooner, I took a me week.

Very friendly sounds more of a personality trait, can you explain how its a strength.

Same with the persistent one, how is it a strength when its a personality trait

The impulsive weakness, how is it a weakness, explain please.

Same with the very stubborn.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandork Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:43 pm

no worries

I made some changes:
- swapped very friendly strength with strong intuition.
- swapped persistent strength with natural leader
- swapped stubborn weakness with flawed tactician.
- explained impulsive weakness
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:21 pm

It might be me, but I feel like she's missing some positive personality traits in her personality, could you please edit this?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandork Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:04 am

Sure! Sounds good. Here's what I added:

"Due to her past life she has become very empathetic, being able to easily understand other's feelings. Her empathetic side tends to push her to help those in need and make her quite a lovable person. In addition, she's also very friendly, patient and persistent."
Mandork
Mandork

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:29 pm

I'm not seeing much else here, *stamps approved*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Huh. I thought I'd already approved this one. Weird.

Anyway, this is me, approving it, now.

Approved.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down