FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's storytime, kiddos!

5 posters

Go down

It's storytime, kiddos! Empty It's storytime, kiddos!

Post  GoldenBladeX100 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:09 am

Hi people, my name's GoldenBlade, preferably called Gold for short. I'm not the most active person here, but that's not the point. I'm actually here to bring an offer. Y'see, I write stories, fan fics, literature, whatever you want to call it, for fun.
The stories revolve around a group of five... "friends" who work for an organization built to defend the multiverse and the universes within it. The next "big storyline" I'm doing is about a universal tournament. The contestants are my team of five, multiple characters from multiple things, and (hopefully) some of you guy's ocs.
This isn't a contest, I'm just asking for people to participate. If you want your character to be in this I'll need their bio. If they're on this site, you can leave their and a link to their page here. If not, I'll need you to pm me the info. I'm also taking suggestions for what characters to include and any variations, or alternate versions, of said characters.
A couple things to remember:
1. This is a fighting tournament and most of the fighters are not normal people. I'm gonna be pulling out a lot of power houses for this.
2. This is written, it's not animated out in a comic format. Most characters will get on screen interactions, but those that don't will still get some love. I'm planning to mage mini chapters where I go over things not concerning the main story.
3. For people who contribute oc's, I will talk to you when your character has a scene. I'll do this as to mage sure I don't mess up the character.
4. I won't airways be the deciding factor on how the fights go. There will be tones when i hold pools for who the winner will be.
5. Most importantly of all, I can't have schedule for chapters. But questions will be answered asap.

Side note: I'd actually like to have the world of the rp be a part of the tournament. But I do acknowledge that this is up to the mods and coordinators.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank anyone who ends up participating and especially those who actually read all the way through.

UPDATE 12/15/16:
Looking back on this, there were some things I missed. Most importantly, setting.
This story takes place in a dimension with very little life. More specifically, it takes place on a small planetoid. The arena for the fights isn't the only thing there either. Around the arena is restaurants, places for entertainment, and housing for the people there.
I wanted to mention because I feel like my statement about how strong the fighters were might lead some people to not want to let their character in. Most people at the tournament will not participate. But many will get good moments in the side chapters.
As for the tournament, it's not necessarily a normal tournament. Rather than the winner/loser bracket system, this will be based on points. Victory is one point, loss is zero, and a tie means no one gets points. The actual fighting arena is rather small and randomly generated.
And in response to Zero, thank you for allowing me to use the rp world, but that's not what I meant. To be more specific, what I meant was to include the characters in it in a way that could be canon to the rp.
And last, but not least, the different universes. They won't be specifically organized but they will be numbered. Once I get enough I'll post the final numbers and who are in them plus a short description of each.

Last edited by GoldenBladeX100 on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoldenBladeX100
GoldenBladeX100

Back to top Go down

It's storytime, kiddos! Empty Re: It's storytime, kiddos!

Post  TechnoWizROK Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:17 am

Yo^ Looks interesting, sign up Ace for this: Ace Calibur, the Blackbone
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:36 am

I do not mind if you wish to use the rp world we have here as where you set the story, just please give credit for using our world when you post it up.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldenBladeX100 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 pm

I wrote a short update to answer some things that I left out of the first post.
GoldenBladeX100
GoldenBladeX100

Back to top Go down

Post  Greedy baron Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:59 am

The Infinity Soldier Persona known as Domino.

Please use variation. 
Probable variation: Original or altered persona of the Infinity Soldier. 
More cold hearted and ruthless and a looser use of nanites in his body.
Greedy baron
Greedy baron

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Feel free to use any of these for your story:
http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t742-garillisreliumesquirelelagram-gar-gnarrn-the-fifth
http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t583-veronica-anez-hiatus
http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t827-jeremy-mainehower
http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t715-jeff-miatol-removed-deceased
http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t900-aaron-flare-hambern?highlight=Flare
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum