FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where should I toss my charecter in please help.

3 posters

Go down

Where should I toss my charecter in please help. Empty Where should I toss my charecter in please help.

Post  asmansa Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:36 pm

http://rp.fusionmodhq.com/t974-gene-erickson-the-best-name-for-an-oc-ever
^This is him
I would like to start RPing him but I dont know where I should toss him in any recomendations?
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Where should I toss my charecter in please help. Empty Re: Where should I toss my charecter in please help.

Post  BladeClaw 446 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Hey there Im Blade and a long list of members you'll meet on this sight.

Anywho, we've got a event of sorts going on so if you want to join in somehow. You can start at the Open Mall or at Princess Morbuck's home to help with an investigation going on. Or just start at somewhere random if you want.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Where should I toss my charecter in please help. Empty Re: Where should I toss my charecter in please help.

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:28 pm

Well as Blade said you can start from anywhere. Heck, we can create a house thread for your oc where ever you want and you can start there.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:35 pm

A house thread oh that sounds really cool but would Will he be effected by the deaging thing going on? or does that only effect those participating
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Where could I put my charecters house where is it allowed and where not? Or should I make a seprate thread to ask this
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:47 pm

Well with the current stuff, he won't be affected at all, unless he wants to join in investigating (looting) Princess' place. You don't have to take part at all if you do not want. No need to make a separate thread. You can have his home be anywhere in the pokeyoaks area, near foster's, in and around endsville, apartments over in city station and apartments in city point. Or you can do what a few others have done and make homes in odd areas, like a tree house in some area in the wilds.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Thats cool hed probably have an apartment in city station. Thanks for the help Zero!
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:57 pm

How do I get a thread so he can have an appartment
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:50 pm

I'll make it for ya. What do you want the thread to say for the apartment, like the style of it etc.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum