FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back, to everyone's disappointment!

4 posters

Go down

I'm back, to everyone's disappointment! Empty I'm back, to everyone's disappointment!

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:17 pm

Welp, I may be coming back, who knows, I've been busy with D&D...school...other friends and such. I hope I can go back to coming here and actually doing stuff.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

I'm back, to everyone's disappointment! Empty Re: I'm back, to everyone's disappointment!

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:32 pm

Welcome back to the fold. It should be intriguing if nothing else.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

I'm back, to everyone's disappointment! Empty Re: I'm back, to everyone's disappointment!

Post  SaintGamer19 Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Heyo! Welcome back! Ive started a little D&D group with some of the RPers so you can ask about that if you want.
SaintGamer19
SaintGamer19

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:52 pm

SaintGamer19 wrote:Heyo! Welcome back! Ive started a little D&D group with some of the RPers so you can ask about that if you want.
D-D&D? YAS! PLEASE, YAS! Also, what's been happening? I wanna be caught up or I could just read...Hm...Decisions, decisions.
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesamuen Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:41 pm

You're back?! NOOOOOOOOOO

I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THE LEILA GUILT
Lesamuen
Lesamuen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down