FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Gamer Moment

2 posters

Go down

Epic Gamer Moment Empty Epic Gamer Moment

Post  calliepeepers Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:07 pm

So this site seems a bit dead but that isn't stopping me from figuring out what the heck to do here lol.... Everything seems so complicated especially playing a canon character if that's possible??? The rules really do seem to be making me confused but what can one do, mostly here bc i wanna rp on discords but literally nobody has interest in fusionfall as it would seem
calliepeepers
calliepeepers

Back to top Go down

Epic Gamer Moment Empty Re: Epic Gamer Moment

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:26 pm

People have lives, so activity waxes and wanes, but that's how life goes. Playing a canon character is possible but only after you've been on the site for awhile. What else seems complicated to you and what about the rules confuse you? None the less, welcome. If you want to PM about anything, you are more than free to do so.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  calliepeepers Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Thanks! I'm studying the rules a little more and after your explanation things make a little more sense. However starting an rp is still lost on me, and I'm curious if there's a discord where people write a little more there or if events/roleplay is exclusively for the forums.
calliepeepers
calliepeepers

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:33 pm

the role play is exclusive to the site, but you dont start a rp here, you join in on the rp world and go from there. This rp has been going for 6 years thus far. It's one large story where people do things in various spots. We do have a discord where we talk about various things like the rp, marvel, DC, games and more. Just drop me a PM if you want the link and I'll send it to ya
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down