FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite

3 posters

Go down

Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite Empty Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite

Post  asmansa Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:06 pm

Name: Ryker
Ethnicity: Canadian
Race: Half-human/ Half-ectonurite
Allegiance: Neutral
Origins:Alien
Powers:
+Skull Rotation
+Enhanced Strength High
+She can fly mid
+Immune to possession High
+Can see in the dark mid
+Can turn invisible high
Appearance: She's about 4ft 8inches. She has midlength messy hair. Her eyes look possessed at all times like an ectonurite victim.
Strengths:
+Has some hand to hand combat training
+Has some blaster training
+Specializes in stealth
Weaknesses:
+Is easily distracted by shiny things and loot
+Can't use any of his powers in direct sunlight
+She has a fear of Dogs

Personality: She will put her life before yours when push comes to shove and if she really wants something she will find a way to take it regardless of how. She does whatever she wants she will almost never go out of her way to hurt someone unless she feels they deserve it. Because of her weakness to the sun she has nocturnal sleeping habits.
She's heavily impulse driven, and considers anyone not trying to kill her a potential friend until proven otherwise. She doesn't usually hold grudges but when she does you better watch your back she'll get back at you eventually if you apologize before she goes for vengeance she won't hold a grudge.

History: A disgraced former high ranking plumber who was fired for corruption had been secretly stealing equipment from the base under his command for years. This plumbers name was Jake Bullard. He was working to create the ultimate super soldier. Jake Bullard used his own DNA and an Ectonurite prisoners to create Ryker. Ryker is not the first creation there were five before him that did not survive the cloning processes. Eventually after Ryker who was his first success he tried again but it ever since then has been unable to create another clone.

Ryker since her birth has had a rocky relationship with Bullard. Bullard didn't treat her like a daughter. Infact bullard raised her like a soldier teaching her only what a soldier needs to know to survive in war. One of Bullard training methods was to toss her into a cage filled with rabid dogs whenever she was disobedient.

Bullard eventually was caught by the plumbers, Ryker was quickly subdued with a tranq dart before she could do anything. Ryker was put under plumber custody where she was raised from the confines of a local canadian plumber base then eventually released from their custody at 18 where she moved to america to be far away from her former home.

When she came to america and rented her first apartment it was attacked by fusions. Then a few weeks later she moved into a different apartment which was also attacked by fusions he had the worst luck and it seemed like every time she moved somewhere she was attacked by fusions. After a the third time she took it personally and it's happened every time she's moved into a new apartment.
She currently has no residence.

Last edited by asmansa on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 11 times in total
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite Empty Re: Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:46 pm

If we're going to a superboy like clone, then he's not gonna have some of the ectonurite powers. I really not sure about the body being left behind, doesn't does exactly like an ectonurite thing.

Why would he be cloned without the right arm, that makes little sense. A clone would have a full body.

Also powers need a low, medium or high notations next to them to determine power.

Of course needs 1 more strength and weakness

and of course more to the personality.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite Empty Re: Ryker the Half-Human/Half-Ectonurite

Post  asmansa Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:54 pm

The missing arm thing was left over from a prevous draft and im having problums coming up with the last weakness and strength the leaving the body thing was more just an idea I was tossing around seeing what other people thought of that
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:00 pm

well considering ectoneruites have a weakness to the sun, maybe work with that.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:17 pm

There i tried to do something with the weakness to the sun do you have any better sugestions then what I added cause im not sure im content with it
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:30 pm

I do not, but maybe one of the other mods do.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Are you looking for another physical weakness or more of a mental one?
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:15 pm

To be honest either works but id prefure a mental one
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 pm

I edited this
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Expand more to his personalty

Is easily distracted by what? Can you expand it?

Please add what caused him to be afraid of dogs in history and expand in the history why he gets into the war.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:37 pm

I added more to his personality and put in his history why hes afraid of dogs and how he ended up in the war.
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:50 pm

How is his fav color being Grey relevant to his personality?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:00 pm

I dunno I was trying to add more to him so I tossed everything in there il take it down though since you think its not necisary
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 pm

you have said she's impulsive twice in the personality and you still need to change a few of the he's to she's.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:42 pm

I fixed that and I think I got all the hes to shes if i'm missing anymore could you specify where ill correct them immediately. She also no longer has impulsive listed twice.
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:43 pm

The last thing I'd sy to add is cap off the history with what she's doing now. I get she's peeved at fusions attacking her, but is she still in an apartment? What's her current "status quo"?
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  asmansa Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Other than her living situation what should I put for status quo anything else?
asmansa
asmansa

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:08 pm

Nah I think that's good. I approve.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:37 pm

*stamps approve on forehead*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down