FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Youngster" JT Adams

5 posters

Go down

"Youngster" JT Adams Empty "Youngster" JT Adams

Post  Youngster_JT Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Name: "Youngster" JT Adams (No-one knows what JT stands for but him, and the Youngster is based off of a trainer class in Pokemon, which is his favorite RPG)

Ethnicity: Comes from New Zealand, but adopted an American accent and American manerisms.

Allegiance: Heroes

Origins: Human

Appearance: He's 5' 8" and 150lbs. He has long, long, long red hair, and blue eyes. He's usually always smiling, and is always wearing a purple shirt, jeans, sneakers, and a pair of headphones. Here's a pic to give you an idea:
"Youngster" JT Adams KBUJfqe

Strengths:
1) He can run in very fast short bursts, much like a cheetah. He may need to rest for a period of time after those short bursts, but when he runs, he runs fast.
2) He was trained in martial-arts by his now-deceased father. He's good at karate, kung-fu, and bossa-nova. (yes, I know bossa-nova is a dance) He isn't a master, but he can hold his own in combat.
3) He was also trained by his still-alive mother to be a pretty good swordsman and marksman. Like in martial arts, he's not exactly the BEST, but he could hold his own in a gunfight or swordfight.

Weaknesses:
1) He's had so much training, he thinks that he can win any and all battles he comes up against.
2) He tries so hard to be happy all the time, he's genuinely crushed when a situation comes about where he can't find a bright side. It's almost like his spirit breaks.
3) His snarky and sarcastic sense of humor can be off putting to some people. He doesn't exactly know when something will insult someone, and when it'll just be laughed at.
4) Dispite his knowledge of martial arts, he gets fatigued easily. He's not the most in-shape person on the planet. He can't run for very long distances, and has trouble lifting excessively heavy things.

Personality: As stated above, JT is a VERY happy person. He tries to create an air of optimism and general positivity to keep anyone from worrying about him or how he's feeling. He's very snarky and sarcastic, but not malicious. He casually makes jokes about situations to raise the tone and make a bad situation good. He believes that "If you're not living a happy life... freakin' change that. Make life worth livin'!", so he tries to entertain himself with said sarcastic comments and jokes. However, unless it's someone he knows and likes a lot, he's sort of quiet and not exactly the most out-going person. And when it comes to how people think of him, he's very insecure. Even when he's absolutely miserable, he can fake being happy so well that you can barely even tell. He wants to appear optimistic and happy to other people so he doesn't seem brooding or unhappy. He isn't offended easily, but that can double as a bad thing. If he isn't offended by something, he is of the mindset that no-one is. He may not walk around shouting racist jokes, but he isn't exactly the most sensitive when it comes to other people's feelings. While not actually having any real disorders, he has some autistic/ADHD symptoms as he's distracted easily and social cues aren't readily apparent to him. He's also been dealing with some coco orientation confusion since he was 14 and is currently (he thinks) bi. He is still closeted though, and doesn't want to tell many people if any. He has a secret crush on Johnny Bravo.

History: Before the war started, JT lived with his parents in an unidentified part of New Zealand. His mother, Anna, was a nurse and swordswoman. His dad was a soldier who left the armed forces in order to defend his family and his state. JT was nice and happy, dispite being lower-middle class in terms of money. One day, a pack of Fusion Monsters attacked him and his family. His dad told him and his mother to run out of the house and go to the USA in order to avoid this. His last words to JT were: "A sad life isn't a life at all. Remember that." He then fought the Fusions best he could, but in the end, it wasn't enough. JT and his mother fled to Peach Creek Estates, bought a house, and lived there until the infection spread there. By then, JT was 16 and could handle fighting. He told his mother to flee somewhere undergroud, like a bunker, so she could be safe. After his mother left, JT decided to join up with the war on Fusions, and here we are.

Do you use nanos: Yes, usually. In a way, he thinks that His Demongo Nano's Revive power, his Megas Nano's Sneak Power, and his Fourarms Nano's Leech power makes him kind of invincable. (It doesn't, obviously, but this goes hand in hand with Weakness #1)

Last edited by Youngster_JT on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm; edited 10 times in total
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

"Youngster" JT Adams Empty Re: "Youngster" JT Adams

Post  Mr.Didathing Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:18 am

While I do like the weaknesses he already has, he could use one or two more specifically physical ones.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Edits made!
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Apologies for double posting, but I'd like to remind y'all that my character is ok for critiques and approvals! =D
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:52 pm

The first strength is more of a personality deal to me. Also please add more to the personality, needs more negative traits.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:26 am

Added stuff to personality and changed weakness 1.
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Just a friendly reminder that my charcter is still here. lol. (Also, may I request a boot camp thingy? I'm kinda new to this stuff...)
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:23 pm

I'll approve and we can set up the bootcamp once your character has three approvals.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:51 pm

I'll give an approval.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks for the approval, everyone!
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:21 am

*Stamps approved on forehead* ok ignore the pm with what I said. Where do you want your character to live.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:23 pm

How about his mom's old house in Peech Creek Estates?
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Estates is a construction site, best I can do is a house near foster's.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Youngster_JT Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:57 pm

That works. I'll just adjust the "History" to accomidate that. Thanks again!
Youngster_JT
Youngster_JT

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Techincally, that one house could be claimed to be part of the estates even if its in the foster section. So no need to change.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum