FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My OC: Adora Delano

4 posters

Go down

My OC: Adora Delano Empty My OC: Adora Delano

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Name: Adora

Race: Anodite

Allegiance: Good Guys

Origins: Alien

Powers:  Mana Manipulation, Flight, Telepathy, Teleportation, Mana Absorption, Space Survivability, Size Alteration, Telekinesis, Dowsing, Repairing, Magic, Healing Abilities, Prehensile Hair

Appearance: Anodites are beings of life energy, most commonly known as mana. The entire body of an Anodite is a humanoid-shaped construct of pure, compressed Mana; It is a deep-dark purple color with long flowing tendrils of 'hair,' which are a bright pinkish purple glowing color.
The color of Anodite mana is bright/light blue and many different shades of pink, magenta and coco and/with occasional shades of violet-purple mixed together.
She is also a full Anodite. But she can take on a Human form which looks like this:
Long straight black hair, white skin, purple coloured eyes, wears sunglasses,
sky blue hoodie, but doesn't put on the hood itself too much, black t-shirt under it,
dark blue jeans, with a black bealt holding them and white sneakers, with white socks (which can't be seen)

Strengths: She is calm minded and always works her way out of any sticky situation, she is very swift, she is good at solving puzzles quick.

Weaknesses: She has a short fuse sometimes which can maker her not listen to what anybody says to her which is not a good thing, rants too much sometimes, talks too much about herself sometimes.

Personality: Adora is free-spirited, and she doesn't take life as seriously as most humans to the point that she sometimes disregards the morality of her actions and would rather satisfy her own personal pleasures, but that doesn't stop her from helping others. She isn't always thinking about herself. She is is very brave and naive at some situations.

History: Adora comes from the planet Anodyne which is the home planet of the Anodites. She started to think that everyday started to get very boring and repetitive to her planet and she wanted to go someplace else to have a major change of life experience. Lucky for her, she found posters about the Academy accepting trainees which is on Earth, one of the most known planets through out galaxies, they were recruiting candidates for the army against Fuse. Her galaxy was far far away from where Earth is. And so she decided to use a wormhole to get there faster. Adora joined the academy because she wanted to have fun in the war, not realizing how serious it could get. While she didn't mean harm, she would often do harm to her fellow trainees because of her ideas of fun. Because of that she isn't taken seriously at times and she wants to prove that she isn't useless! They started to call her less and less, but she tries to sneak in always showing what she is really made of, she once stood up against and defeated 50 Terra Claws at the same time which had somehow made it through the heavy defenses of Mandarks Ship (Yes, she was there). They started to like her progressively and she is considered one of the high level recruits now. She has been in the Academy for 3 years as of today.

Last edited by BladRavenEye on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:24 am; edited 8 times in total
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

My OC: Adora Delano Empty Re: My OC: Adora Delano

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 pm

I would ask that the reality warping be fully taken out please. Does Adora have a human form she takes?

Having a short fuse is more of a personality trait. explain how this fuse works against her.

Please expand on her personality, add in more positive and negative traits.

Expand on the history, like how she came to be on earth?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:57 pm

zerowing21 wrote:I would ask that the reality warping be fully taken out please. Does Adora have a human form she takes?

Having a short fuse is more of a personality trait. explain how this fuse works against her.

Please expand on her personality, add in more positive and negative traits.

Expand on the history, like how she came to be on earth?

How is it now? ^u^''
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:05 pm

What does her human form look like?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:06 pm

zerowing21 wrote:What does her human form look like?

She doesn't have one.
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Sorry misread. I would think she would be able to take a human form since Gwen's grandmother and cousin have done it before. She doesn't have to have one if you don't want her to. Let's see what they other mods have to say.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 pm

zerowing21 wrote:Sorry misread. I would think she would be able to take a human form since Gwen's grandmother and cousin have done it before. Let's see what they other mods have to say.

Okay, thanks!
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:11 pm

np.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:17 pm

Powers
No coco, time (be it time travel or warping) or reality warping
So no reality warping,  Portal Creation, Object Creation, Object Dissipation, Dimension Portal

Massive psychic abilities (No mind control, no memory manipulation, no hypnotic spells, no lifting buildings or cars, no precognition)
Mnemokinesis and Clairvoyance are a no

History
You have the middle, but not the beginning or the conclusion.  How did she find out about the Academy in the first place? How long has she been at the Academy? How did she hear about Earth if she's from a galaxy far far away? What events happened to make people realize she was trying and that she was improving?

As for the human form thing, she doesn't have to have one per say. It'd probably be a good idea though so that she could blend in. Up to you though.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Ok, I'll work on my OC's history some more then.
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Also, I think Earth is a widely known planet through out galaxies. It's proven in Ben 10.

Oh and, yeah I did notice I left out some things now in the History.. thanks for pointing them out!
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

Post  BladRavenEye Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:04 pm

All done! And I have Human Look now!
BladRavenEye
BladRavenEye

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 am

My only grip is that it doesn't make much sense why Earth would be advertising the Academy in far off galaxies.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:25 pm

I agree with Prof, but I also wonder why she was at Mandark's Ship. As far as the instructors know, she's an unprepared solider that still needs training. How did she get the okay to temporarily leave and for what purpose would she be there in the first place?
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum