FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danielle and Daniel Darkwell

4 posters

Go down

Danielle and Daniel Darkwell  Empty Danielle and Daniel Darkwell

Post  ChibiofCuteness Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Name: Danielle Darkwell

Appearance: Dani has light blond hair cut into a short bob that curls inward slightly just below her ear. She has bright sky blue eyes that are framed with a thick line of fair lashes. Like Sierra, her skin is pale and void of any of the usual tones of red, so she too applies a thin layer of make-up to give herself a less noticable, more human appearence. She stands at about 4'10" and has a thin build.
She typically wears a white sundress with an empire waist and spaghetti straps that tie into little bows at the top of her shoulders. To cover the red 2-digit code on her upper arm, she typically wears a pale pink cardigan over the top of it. She adorns he hair with a thick banded white headband with pale pink flowers on the right side.
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Race (If your OC is an alien): Nanidroid

Allegiance: Good.

Origins: Nanidroid

Powers: Danielle has the ability to manipulate magnetic fields, and thus metal, with her mind. She can move and control metal objects by adjusting the magnetic fields around them. If she has a good knowledge of how things are made, she can disassemble or build them so long as all the pieces are metal. If it's made of plastic or another substance, she has to do it by hand.

Strengths: Danielle is stronger than she looks and that serves her well in a fight. She's also a good actress and that partnered with her innocent, childlike appearence gets her out off trouble unless the person actually knows her. Dani is also very loyal and typically will not stray from whom she's chosen to place her trust in.

Weaknesses: Danielle is quite stubborn, even if she's wrong sometimes. He temper can get her in a lot of trouble as she often takes on oppenents much stronger than her without thinking, though she's getting better at controlling it. Due to Dani's lack of interest and total unwillingness to learn it, Dani is weak at math and history. She does only just enough so she can pass.

Personality: Danielle is normally a very nice, respectful kid who enjoys other people's company, but if you get on her bad side, she's not so pretty. She's got quite the temper on her and with it comes a bit of a smart mouth and the rare bout of violence. This side of her is hard to get to, however, and takes quite a bit of work. She openly hates it and tries her best to control it, but it's hard. She and her twin brother Daniel are very close. They're equally protective of each and spend most of their time in each other's company. Fights do occur between them as they are siblings, but they're few and far between.

History: The two twins were both created by nanite scientist, Leo Darkwell, six years before the nanite incident. In that time, Leo took care of them. They saw him as their father. After he died in the nanite incident, they were left alone. They manged to survive though and now they are searching for Leo's son, Kel, whom they were told about.

Do you use nanos?: No.

Name: Daniel Darkwell

Appearance: Daniel has short blonde hair with choppy bangs and bright blue eyes. Other than the difference in hairstyle and gender he and his sister look pretty much identical.
He wears a white graphic T-shirt under a light blue hoodie with a pair of dark denim blue jeans that are faded at the bottoms and the knees. He wears a pair of athletic tennis shoes, as well.
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Race (If your OC is an alien): Nanidroid

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Nanidroid

Powers: Daniel has the ability to create force fields and similar constructs, like discs of the same material for fighting.

Strengths: Daniel is a very logical thinker and, unlike his sister, tries to plan everything ahead, he is a pretty good strategist, and he's very loyal and kind.

Weaknesses: Daniel is shy and thus won't talk too much. He is more of a thinker and not a fighter so he can't hold his own very well in a close range fight and will often resort to using the force field until someone can rescue him or he can't hold it any longer. He tends to over think things a lot and sometimes can come off a bit naive because of it.

Personality: Daniel is quiet and even a little shy, but he's really smart, though sometimes he won't voice his thoughts, right or wrong, for fear of embarrassment. He has a heart of gold, though, and wouldn't hurt a fly. He perfers to be on the defensive in a fight, if he participates at all. He will try his best to save his sister if it ever came to that, but he's never been put in that situation.

History: See Danielle's.

Do you use nanos?: No.

Last edited by ChibiofCuteness on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChibiofCuteness
ChibiofCuteness

http://chibiofcuteness.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Danielle and Daniel Darkwell  Empty Re: Danielle and Daniel Darkwell

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:18 pm

You seem to have cut off at describing Dani's weaknesses.  Were you gonna add more?
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiofCuteness Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:23 pm

No. I was going to try to add a bit more, but I was having trouble thinking of more so I stopped.
ChibiofCuteness
ChibiofCuteness

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:25 pm

In that case, I'll approve em both.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiofCuteness Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Thanks. Smile
ChibiofCuteness
ChibiofCuteness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:18 pm

I would like a third weakness for Danielle, if you need help I will do what I can for ya. Daniel seems good. I'll give ya an approve on Daniel.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiofCuteness Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Okay. I'll have to think on that one as I'm not entirely sure what else to add.
ChibiofCuteness
ChibiofCuteness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Maybe have her weak in a subject, like she's with understanding basic math.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiofCuteness Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 pm

I edited. How is she now?
ChibiofCuteness
ChibiofCuteness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:26 pm

That's good, I'll give her an accept too.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiofCuteness Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Yay!! Thanks!!
ChibiofCuteness
ChibiofCuteness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:15 am