FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaston Narthex

4 posters

Go down

Jaston Narthex Empty Jaston Narthex

Post  Strikr123 Sat May 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Name: Jaston Narthex

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Race: Human

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Human

Powers: N/A

Current home:Eternal Meadows

Appearance: Jaston has short,black hair which is spiked in the front. He is usually found wearing a rock band shirt,like linkin park or my chemical romance, as well as black jeans, and casual white shoes.

Strengths:
1. Jaston is a nerd, so he can easily use any gun, electronic device, and sometimes take them apart or put them back together.

2.  Jaston is more "fit" then most people, to an extent though he's nowhere near a jock or anything, just decent.

3. He is also a pyrotechnician, in other words, he loves fire and is good at using it in just the right way, he usually plans where the fire for his bands concerts engulf the crowd in awe.

Weaknesses:
1. He is shy towards some people,this includes his stage fright whenever he's at a concert, however after he gets to know you a bit he isn't as shy as he is at first.

2. Jaston easily loses focus, and it usually happens at the worst times, but he's working on focusing more.

3. Whenever he has a challenge, Jaston usually doesn't know how to face it, unless he's dealt with it before, or told how to. Whenever he realizes its a challenge he usually has to focus more, being careful not to get angry, he tries to look at the problem and come up with a solution, whenever he cant he begins to lose his mind unless someone is there to help him, if a person helps him, he first remembers what to do, then he thanks them.

Personality: Jaston is a genius. Often times, he thinks he is smarter than the greatest minds this world has to offer like Dexter, Mandark, and Mojo Jojo. So, whenever he meets people, he requires them to prove themselves their brilliance. However, once Fuse landed, he decided to work on the threat no matter how smart they are. Jaston, as lead singer of his band, is often very creative, writing over half of the band’s songs that they perform. He is usually cooperative with the band, always listening to their comments. However, when anyone that isn't in his band states a comment he usually doesn’t listen due to being very self-confident over his own life and choices. That is due to his rational thinking that he uses for every decision he faces. He also lives life rather loudly, being both very outspoken and arrogant. It gives him a thrill that he enjoys, even if the consequences were negative, which they mostly were.

History: Jaston was born on August 18 in the year 2032, his mother being Tori Fane and his father being Tristan Narthex. By the time he was eight years of age, his mother and father had begun to notice that he was much smarter than the other kids at his school and sent him to a school that challenged him more, however to Jaston it was just the same, easy. Eventually they gave up moving him from school to school and he settled in, this was when he was 10.

After settling in, he went  to school with no missed days for about 5 months, then he started skipping school since it was far too easy for him, when his parents asked him about it he simply said, "There's no point in going, I don't learn anything by going." After that his parents contacted the school asking them if they could simply send the work home and he'd go when he felt the need to. They complied due to his grades being all 100's.

When he was 10, he got his first guitar, mainly because his parents wanted to challenge him, and it did, he finally had something he didn't know how to use as much, he began learning rock songs, when he finally started getting the hang of it, he began to start forming a band naming it Retro Zombies. He didn't get any members til he turned 11,as a freshman in high school due to his genius mind, by then he was much better at guitar. The first member was a drummer, the second being a bass player, and then finally the third was a multi-instrumental player, they'd play anything that was needed, they were primarily a second bass though.

When Fuse attacked, Jaston had just turned 11, his band just formed, and he was calm through the whole first wave of it. After the first wave of fusions his father was contacted by Dexter himself, asking if Jaston could help with the fight against fuse, he accepted, however he was trained in the ways of plumbers.

The attack made Jaston realize that in fact, reality was harsh and cruel. Whenever you thought you were doing great and couldn't have anything bad happen, it just kicked you back down into the dirt. He also realized that sometimes, even he didn't know that something could occur.

After the attack his band stayed in contact, however they did a lot less gigs than before, Jaston is usually walking around downtown or the suburbs, and lives in marque row currently. He visits dexter, mandark, and mojo every now and then, as well as his band, but he tries not to be around people as much anymore.

Do you use nanos: Yes

Last edited by Strikr123 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Strikr123
Strikr123

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikr123 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Hey i finished him so...
Strikr123
Strikr123

Back to top Go down

Jaston Narthex Empty Re: Jaston Narthex

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Please expand on his personality. He needs more positive and negative traits.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikr123 Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:32 pm

UPDATED!
Strikr123
Strikr123

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 am

I'm really liking having another genius join the ranks in the RP among Dexter and the other OC geniuses.

I would expand on the third weakness. How does he usually react to a situation he doesn't know how to handle? Does he take it well and try to make things work? Or does he lose his mind? Or perhaps something else?
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:51 am

3. Whenever he has a challenge, Jaston usually doesn't know how to face it, unless he's dealt with it before, or told how to.

Does he get mad when he realizes that it's a challenge? Does he get depressed? How does he react to the person that tells him how to get over the challenge?

He is usually cooperative with the band, always listening to their comments. However, when anyone else states a comment he usually doesn’t listen due to being very self-confident over his own life and choices.

While I'm pretty sure I know what you mean, can you make it more clear? He listens to his bandmates, but ignores everyone else right? This could be interpreted as he listens to his bandmates then doesn't listen to him because they're included in anyone else. The actual trait is fine if that's what it is, I just want to make sure that's what it is.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Strikr123 Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:38 am

updated again! and kaiser that is what i meant, tried to make it more clear but not sure!
Strikr123
Strikr123

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm liking it. Approved. You need two more.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:15 pm

*Stamps approved on forehead*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Could have sworn I did this earlier, but apparently I didn't soooo....approved.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:15 pm

You are now clear to rp, I put you in the rp group so now you can go into the rp world to post when you wnat.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum