FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Miatol [Removed: Deceased]

5 posters

Go down

Jeff Miatol [Removed: Deceased] Empty Jeff Miatol [Removed: Deceased]

Post  Undead Brad Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:45 am

Jeff Miatol

Ethnicity 
1/2 American and 1/2 African

Allegiance 
Heroes

Origins 
Sound Magic User

Powers
Mute: Able to completely mute a person's voice. (Low)
Mimicry: Able to mimic another person's voice exactly. (He usually has a southern accent) (Low)
Sonic Scream: Able to produce a sonic scream that can hurt depending on the intensity. (Medium)
Sound Waves: Able to generate sound waves at an object. (Medium)
 -Can also allow him to ride sound waves, making him accelerate up to almost the speed of sound.
Sound Barrier: Able to generate a wall or sphere of sound that can block attacks for a short time. (Medium)
Siren Song: Capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting song/music that is capable of luring creatures. (High) (Has yet to appear)

Appearance
John is 6' 4'' with a lanky build and has slightly dark skin and brown eyes. He can be usually seen sporting a plain white T-shirt along with a pair of black jeans and black sneakers. He has long white hair that goes down to his shoulders and also has a streak of blue in it and it is usually held back in a ponytail. 

Strengths 
Jeff has above average hearing, can sing very well, and is very acrobatic.

Weaknesses
Jeff cannot stand the sight of meat, has a great fear of heights, and can be very blunt to others without realizing it. 

Personality 
Jeff is a very talkative and flirtatious, gay man and is always willing to start off a conversation. He loves meeting new people and becoming friends with them and always jokes around, although he can be quite blunt without meaning too. Jeff has had a great passion for singing pretty much since he could talk. Jeff takes his job of fighting Fusions very seriously which can sometimes make him quite bull-headed.

Jeff is also a strict vegan and loves animals, often taking care of them in his home with his father. He feels greatly embarrassed and sorry if he accidentally hurts someone's feeling or scares them unintentionally. He has a strong hatred against The Gangreen Gang since they constantly made fun of his father after he lost his fame and made him a cripple.

History
  Jeff Miatol was born into a rather famous family of Amy and Walter Miatol, who were both talented singers. They quickly rose in fame as thousands of people across the world became drawn to their music, little did they know that they were being lured by magicians. Walter Miatol came from a line of ancient magicians who could manipulate sound. The magicians found out later in life that they could acquire a certain pitch in their voice that could trigger something in other people that allowed them to agree to almost anything, although the power was forgotten for many years. After several hundred years of no signs of magic, Walter Miatol was born and had acquired the power, although unbeknownst to him. He married Amy at the age of twenty after meeting her at a concert, in which she fell in love with him at first sight. They soon formed a duet together which made them become quite wealthy and famous.

All seemed well for Amy and Walter, they were famous, wealthy, and had many friends. But all that soon came to a halt when a strange man visited Walter right after Jeff's birth at their home. He told Walter about his magical upbringing and that all of this was possible due to his power that was thought extinct. Walter didn't want to believe any of it at first but deep down he knew it was true. With that thought, it was as if a switch turned off inside him, negating most of his power. The strange man disappeared straight after Walter felt the change without a single trace, leaving Walter to almost believe that this was all a dream. Alas, that was not the case. He reentered his home to find his wife standing there looking furious, demanding to know who he was and why he had her at his house. He told her that she was his wife, confused at the sudden outburst until it dawned on him that his power must have affected his wife, making her think she actually loved him. He begged her not to leave him and Jeff but she had made up her mind and left him with Jeff. Soon his life spiraled out of control as hundreds of people stopped listening to him, instead listening to the new band called "The Gangreen Gang" who often made fun of him because of his sudden lost of fame.

Jeff has lived in Townsville with his father up until the age of thirteen. Since the moment Jeff could talk he showed an exceptional ability at singing thanks to his mother and father. He was mostly average in school, although excelling in choir and made many friends easily and was overall very happy. He loved animals and often nursed injured animals back to health in his home and releasing them back into the wild. He became vegan after seeing how most meat products were created and was often teased by it although he never payed it any mind. He has always shown his powers in tiny ways like things vibrating, a slight humming noise, and his voice changing slightly although no one payed attention to it.

The Gangreen Gang was also a big part of Jeff and Walter's life, constantly tormenting them, even going as far as to physically harm them when they got their powers after drinking drinks that were heated by the Powerpuff Girls. They were rampaging through Townsville, causing as much damage as they could and hurting anyone in their way. Unfortunately, Walter was one of the people in their way. In a desperate attempt in protecting Jeff and trying to stop the gang, he walked out to them and tried to summon his powers again but to no avail. He was instantly attacked, having his legs crushed under Big Billy who had turned into a rock. They soon after defeated by the Powerpuff Girls and thrown in jail while Walter was taken to the hospital. His legs had to be amputated and he would left be left in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. The Gangreen Gang was released from prison half a year later saying that "They weren't themselves". Jeff became infuriated towards The Gangreen Gang and made a promise to place them back in prison any way he could.

A few months after the incident, Walter and Jeff moved to Peach Creek Commons to live a more quiet and normal life when Jeff was ten years old. Jeff never truly knew about his father's fame and always wondered why he seemed sad at times. Everything seemed nice and normal with him until he got angry at a boy who was messing with another boy. He shouted at the boy to stop which triggered a power in him that amplified his voice to the sound of a jumbo jet which then caused the two boys to fall to the ground in pain. Aghast, he ran home and told his father about the occurrence. Walter was surprised at first but soon realized his son must have gotten the magical powers too. He told Jeff what the strange man had once told him years ago about his magical upbringing, promising him that he will help Jeff to understand his powers better and use it for good. For two years they trained, helping Jeff control his powers more and even sparking a reaction inside Walter that caused him to be able to his powers too, although nothing in comparison to Jeff. It was the year 2043 when Fuse's invasion started and Jeff had recently turned 12. Walter told his son that he was proud of what he has become and told him to enroll into the army to fight against Fuse's invasion. Jeff has since been fighting off Fuse anyway he can in Peach Creek, Pokey Oaks and sometimes Downtown, although he always stays clear from Marquee Row where The Gangreen Gang are currently situated.

Last edited by Undead Brad on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 20 times in total
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Jeff Miatol [Removed: Deceased] Empty Re: Jeff Miatol [Removed: Deceased]

Post  techee Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Overview
This was long. Often times, when something is long like this, it usually means that it is good. This was more than good it was wonderful. Just looking at it, I can tell you had it well thought out.

Pros
I liked how you tied in your abilities with your history. It made sense with his background. I also enjoyed your history. You had it start with his father and brought it to the modern time, highlighting every important part that had something to do to your character. You inserted great deal of detail into your character. Everything worked together and your weaknesses were just quirky enough to sound human.

Cons
There's only one thing I really got to say. You said he was a vegan, but in the history you made him a vegetarian. There's a difference between the two, which I will not make the time to explain. I'd keep it as strictly vegan or strictly vegetarian.    I cannot see any other thing that might be a problem. Though, I would put more mention of the Gangreen Gang in the history.

Conclusion
Like I said, this was a very well done character from top to bottom. I enjoyed it and can't wait to see him in the RP.

Verdict: Approved
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:29 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll try to think of a better way to implement The Gangreen Gang into the history along with changing vegetarian into vegan since that was a typo. I'm also thinking of a way to add the strange man into the story more into his history.

EDIT: I have implemented The Gangreen Gang into the story more fittingly.
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 pm

How long will he be able to use that high spell of his.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Undead Brad Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:13 pm

zerowing21 wrote:How long will he be able to use that high spell of his.
I'd say a minute. He hasn't been able to use it yet and I don't plan on using it for a while.
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Looks pretty well-rounded to me. Approved from moi.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:09 pm

I'll give him an approval. He's good to go.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:19 pm

*stamps approved onteh forehead*
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content