FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Reasons Trailers

Go down

Four Reasons Trailers Empty Four Reasons Trailers

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:00 am

This is where I'm placing the trailers for Four Reasons. I got the idea from Monty, who made four trailers for RWBY. They'll each be about the girl, but they're written in an audio file format. The files take place during the story, and are meant as a window so you can get an idea on the characters.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Four Reasons Trailers Empty Audio File - Amber

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:03 am

DEXLABS COMPUTER DATA ACCESS FILE FM1-001........SUBJECT: AMBER IGNIS........CODENAME: PYRA...........AUDIO RECORDING ACTIVATED........AUDIO RECORDER: REX SALAZAR..........PLAYING AUDIO RECORDING NOW.......

REX: So you're here to know about Amber huh? Well, there's a lot to tell ya.

REX: To start, Amber is the leader and strategist of the team Fuse's Mistakes. And she's not someone you'd want to mess with; trust me. She's a member and agent of Providence, and she takes her position as such pretty seriously. I actually think she's Six's long lost daughter or something, because the similarities between the two are pretty scary. She denies it of course, but I still think so. Anyways, as an agent of Providence, she goes by the codename Pyra while out in the field. I don't think she uses it anymore though. Amber is an E.V.O., and her nanites give her the power of fire. Her attacks let her fight at short or long ranges, which works to her advantage and to her enemies' disadvantage.

REX: Amber took over as leader of Fuse's Mistakes when she met up with the three other teammates. She takes her position pretty seriously and doesn't like people interfering or telling her how to do her job. Despite her fiery powers, Amber is actually a cool-headed individual and doesn't let things get under her skin. She's practically like a robot when it comes to that matter. It's pretty impressive, especially considering she doesn't lose her cool in battles. Those skills makes her a great strategist, and an even scarier fighting opponent since she can plan out attacks three steps ahead of her enemy.

REX: Amber's interactions with her teammates vary. Her and Ariana always team up when it comes to fighting the Fusions. Both of them are pretty powerful when it comes to fighting together, and I don't think a Fusion stands a chance when those two team-up. However, they're usually at each other's throats from time to time. Amber's a cool-leveled individual, and Ariana's fiery, so they're usually getting into arguments with each other over something. Still, they have a lot of respect for each other and will come to each other's defense when things get rough.

REX: Amber's interaction with their healer, Kyra, is pretty interesting. So far, Kyra is the only person who can tell Amber what to do and not get fried to a crisp because of it. I think it's because the two share a level of respect. Kyra respects Amber's leadership skills and Amber respects Kyra's medical knowledge. The two rarely get into arguments, but apparently the healer has raised her voice to Amber a couple of times.

REX: Amber's biggest interaction is with Alice, the alien of the group. Because they're the only members of the team with powers, Amber took it upon herself to watch over the girl. She's patient with the girl, and is usually the one trying to bring up Alice's spirits. She presents herself as a role model for the girl, and I think her interaction with the alien girl has helped her loosen up herself.

REX: Amber's greatest strengths are that she's a determined individual and she's a great strategist, one of the best I'd argue. But her greatest weakness is that she's incapable of connecting with people emotionally and is even incapable of understanding another person's emotions. And I don't want to say this to her out loud, but I'm really afraid that that's what's going to be her downfall. I honestly hope that her new teammates will help her get over that.

REX: Of the four members on the team, Amber is the most powerful offensive-wise. Like I said, her fire attacks can be used at short and long ranges. Plus, she has the power over fire, which is pretty destructive in its nature. Fuse better watch himself when she comes for him, because he's going to be on the wrong side of her flames.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Four Reasons Trailers Empty Audio File - Ariana

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:14 am

DEXLABS COMPUTER DATA ACCESS FILE FM1-002........SUBJECT: ARIANA ZENWORTH........AUDIO RECORDING ACTIVATED........AUDIO RECORDER: NIGEL UNO, AKA NUMBUH ONE..........PLAYING AUDIO.......

NIGEL: Ariana Zenworth is the fighter of Fuse's Mistake, and she's good at her title.

NIGEL: Ariana is friends with former Kids Next Door Supreme Leaduh Numbuh 274, aka Chad Dickson. Ariana doesn't have any connections with the Kids Next Door or the Teen Ninjas, which makes her one of the few teenagers my sector can trust. Ariana's a normal human, although she's trained herself in martial arts and is stronger than a normal person.

NIGEL: Ariana took over as the fighter of her team because she's the one who usually encounters the enemy first. Her weapons include her fists, although she'll use a sword whenever a Fusion's body is made out of goo instead of something she can physically hit. She takes her position as the main fighter of the group pretty seriously, and she really doesn't like it when someone competes with her for that title, which is why her and Amber had a rocky start at first.

NIGEL: Ariana's relationship with Amber was, as I just said, rocky. Amber's also a fighter, and she's good at it, which bothered Ariana, especially when the leader started telling Ariana what to do in fights. The two make up a majority of the arguments experienced within the group, and it has sometimes led to physical blows between them. I believe Ariana resented Amber at first, especially because of Amber's status as an E.V.O., but they've come to a mutual understanding and show respect for each other. They have the most interaction with each other since they fight together, making them a powerful duo.

NIGEL: Ariana's relationship with Kyra, the medic, is on better terms. The two watch out for each other because they're the only two humans on the team. That doesn't keep them from getting into a lot of arguments, however. Both of them are pretty strong-willed, and they're also hard-headed when it comes to their specialties. Kyra usually harps to Ariana about taking care of herself health-wise, while Ariana criticizes Kyra's inability to fight. Despite all that, the two do look out for each other; Ariana defends Kyra whenever a Fusion gets too close and Kyra badges up Ariana's wounds after battles.

NIGEL: Ariana's relationship with Alice is pretty rocky, but nowhere near as bad as with Amber. Ariana, surprisingly, doesn't distrust Alice because she's an alien; she actually pities the girl, especially when Alice has her moments of self-doubt about who she is. Ariana's biggest complaint with her is Alice's inability to fight back. She admires Alice's defensive abilities and even her powers, but she openly criticizes Alice's lack of fighting skills. She's not doing it to be mean, however; she's actually trying to help Alice grow a back bone and defend herself. Like with Kyra, Ariana will defend Alice if the girl can't defend herself, and Alice will even shield Ariana from attacks if the other girl gets distracted.

NIGEL: Ariana's greatest strengths are that she's a strong person in battle and she has a clear sense of right and wrong, which makes her a loyal teammate. Her greatest weakness is her mistrust and loner mindset. She doesn't trust anyone that isn't human, and even then she doesn't put her full faith in humanity. She believes she has to do everything herself, and that alienates her from people and keeps them at a distance. If she keeps that style up for long, she'll have no one to rely on, and then where will that leave her?

NIGEL: Of the four members on the team, Ariana is the strongest individual. She can fight with her fists or with a sword, putting her specialty in close-combat. Her opponents better not get too close to her, because she doesn't use her kiddie gloves for anybody.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Four Reasons Trailers Empty Re: Four Reasons Trailers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down