FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

+3
Mr.Didathing
Buttercrush
Wonder Smash
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion Empty Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

Post  Wonder Smash Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Thought I'd make a discussion thread for a project I'm working on called, as the topic says, Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston. For those of you who I haven't already told, it's a fanfiction that takes the various characters from the FusionFall RP, OCs and RPCs, and puts them into the world of Nintendo's Pokemon franchise.

The story should be somewhere else in the Gallery, for those who are interested in reading it. I'd like to request that, since this is the discussion thread, you post comments/criticisms/questions/requests/etc here and not on the story thread. Thank you.

Pokemon Trainers and Teams as of Chapter 9

OCs

Holden - Bulbasaur, Pidgey

Alice - Charmander, Rattata

Roxie - Slowbro, ???

Kyra Xyrespace (Pokemon Center Nurse) - Chansey, ???

Austin - Ledian, ???

RPCs

Professor Utonium (Pokemon Professor) - Raichu, ???

Blossom (Gym Leader) - Hitmonchan, Blaziken, Cloyster, ???

Bubbles - Hitmontop, Greninja, Ursaring, ???

Buttercup - Hitmonlee, Chesnaught, Machamp, ???

Edd (Elite Four) - ???

Ben Tennyson (Elite Four) - ???

Samurai Jack (Pokemon Champion) - ???

Rolf (Poke Mart Owner) - ???

Johnny Bravo (Gym Leader Tip Guy) - ???

Computress/Trina - ???

Johnny 2X4 - Caterpie

Sarah - Wurmple

Jimmy - Ledyba

Pizza Guy/Chris - Dragonite

Note: "???" indicates that there are still Pokemon on their team that haven't been revealed yet.

Please let me know if you'd like your character(s) to be included in the story, and what Pokemon you'd like to be in their possession. I'll be sure to update this post when I have more information to share. Very Happy

Last edited by Wonder Smash on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

Post  Buttercrush Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 pm

You can use Roxie, Austin, and Vashti if you wish!

Roxie would probably be an advanced trainer, starting the story off with Sylveon, Bellossom, Lopunny, and Pignite. She could eventually catch/evolve to get Wigglytuff and Houndoom.

Austin would be an expert trainer who has probably already gotten all the badges and completed his Pokemon adventure. He would have a Golem, Sceptile, Leafeon, Glaceon, Ledian, and Crawdaunt.

Vashti would probably be a beginning trainer, starting with a Froakie and eventually obtaining a Noctowl, Lucario, Toxicroak, Carnivine, and a Goodra along the way by catching and evolving. 

And feel free to ask me any questions if you get stuck using my characters!
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion Empty Re: Pokemon: Adaptium and Blaston Discussion

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:18 pm

You can use my characters too, if you want.

I'll let you decide exactly what class of trainer they are, and which specific pokemon they have, but I think Amp should have primarily psychic types, and Cyprus primarily electric types (including a magnezone). Margie can essentially have anything.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Looks good man.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Professor Utonium wrote:Roxie would probably be an advanced trainer, starting the story off with Sylveon, Bellossom, Lopunny, and Pignite. She could eventually catch/evolve to get Wigglytuff and Houndoom.

I'm making a change to Roxie's team. Instead of getting Wigglytuff and Houndoom, she would get two Slowpokes, and they would evolve into a Slowbro and a Slowking respectively.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:19 pm

If I may make a change as well, Margie's team should be primarily fairy types. With a. Herdier.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:05 pm

You can use Jade, Mark, and Blake.

Jade will have Pokemon inspired by the jungle and adventures. Primarily bug, grass, ground, and rock. Jade will start off with: Bellsprout, Venipede, Baltoy, Relicanth, male Litleo, and a Treecko.

Mark will use fighting type Pokemons. Mark will start off with: Makuhita, Hawlucha, Machop, Pancham, Heracross, and Torchic.

Blake will use dark type Pokemons. Blake will start off with: Zorua, Umbreon, Houndour, Inkay, Poochyena, and Murkrow.

All Pokemon will evolve to it's final form.

You can also include the Adventurer's League as well.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Loving the series so far.

You asked to use Kyra, so I thought I'd leave a tiny list on what the other girls (please use other peoples OCs more than the OCs I list here) would have as Pokémon:

• Kyra - Any Pokémon geared towards healing
  • Kyara - Just a Teddiursa (too young to be a trainer)
  • Amber - Fire types
  • Ariana - Fighting types

Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:58 pm

No, the story isn't dead. Sorry for taking so long with Chapter 1. I planned to have it done like a week ago, but a combination of real life and procrastination delayed it. Also, the chapter is a bit shorter than I planned, and Pokemon-related action was actually going to happen, but will now have to be postponed until Chapter 2. Additionally, I promise to introduce additional OCs soon, as well as some RPCs.

Also, please note that I do in fact listen to (Well, read, I guess. Razz ) your feedback, so thank you for the positive reception so far. Very Happy I'll try my best to keep this going and keep it interesting.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:12 am

The chapter makes me realize I need more Rolf and Plank in my life. In fact, everyone needs more Plank and Rolf in their life.

Charmander and Bulbasaur going at each other was probably my favorite part of the story.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 pm

So, I think I've settled into a pattern with this story. I'll probably update bimonthly, around the 15th and 30th of each month. I know two updates a month seems kind of infrequent, but be assured that I'm trying my best. Please understand.

This chapter was supposed to be longer, and feature Holden and Alice getting to Viridian City and meeting a couple new characters, but I thought it was best to update sooner rather than later, so expect that to happen in Chapter 3. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:35 pm

IT's still good, even if you are poking fun at the anime with Holden.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:46 am

Alice = Ad Libbing Queen of the Pokémon Universe. Also, probably the most naïve even though her aunt is a Gym Leader. Also, her question at the end made me wish luck on Holden who will have to teach her (unless their Pokedex will work like Courage's Computer? :3) about everything Pokémon.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 pm

I introduced a few more characters this time around. Admittedly, I'm not sure if I got some of the characters right, particularly the PowerPuff Girls, probably because I haven't watched their cartoon yet. (Sorry. I know I need to at some point. Razz ) Please let me know if there's any aspect of their personalities I need to write better.

On a related note, this chapter was originally supposed to be longer. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern here... Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:12 am

Wonder Smash wrote:Admittedly, I'm not sure if I got some of the characters right, particularly the PowerPuff Girls, probably because I haven't watched their cartoon yet. (Sorry. I know I need to at some point. Razz ) Please let me know if there's any aspect of their personalities I need to write better.

Prof will be the best bet to go to for the three.

I loved the moment with Rolf, and Kyra vs Roxie. I'm a little surprised Roxie and Alice didn't recognize each other, but perhaps you had a reason for it.

I loved that Pidgey attacked Holden (my guess is that Pidgey was shocked that Holden was his trainer), and Rattata was pretty much okay with his owner and Alice and Charmander. And also Blossom ruining the moment.

Now I have to wait fifteen days.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  xxPsyapane10xx Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 pm

If I may say, you can use one of my Hiatus OCs if you wish, though I really don't care if you don't. I just enjoy reading this
xxPsyapane10xx
xxPsyapane10xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm

New chapter posted. I hope the scenes between Holden and Bubbles didn't come off as too cheesy. I don't think I'm very good at writing emotional scenes, but I thought it was necessary. I plan on having Roxie join Holden and Alice and finally leaving Viridian City in the next chapter.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 am

This story reminds me on why I love Roxie.

Poor Pidgey; he's still in denial over Holden being his trainer. I think you did well on the Holden and Bubbles moment; it is hard to do emotional scenes, but I think you did well on it.

I can't wait to see Roxie joining the duo!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Unfortunately, I have bad news to bring. Due to a combination of real life problems and procrastination, but mostly procrastination, I won't have a new chapter to post tomorrow. Sorry, but the good news is that the chapter I post on the 15th will probably be a bit longer than usual, since I managed to get a couple pages done over the past couple weeks, but not enough that I was happy with posting it as a full chapter. To loosely quote Shigeru Miyamoto, "A delayed game chapter is eventually good, a bad game chapter is bad forever."
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Sorry about the delay, but the fifth chapter is finally here. The beginning of the chapter may have seemed a bit odd, but I assure you that it was plot relevant. I won't give away any more details because I don't like spoilers. Razz As for the next chapter, to avoid potential delay announcements, I'll just say that I can't guarantee an update on the 30th. As many of you know Smash Wii U will be out in a mere 6 days, ( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ) and in addition, there's the dreaded yearly chore of Christmas shopping. Given that I've been having trouble sticking to my update schedule without those distractions... Well, I'll just give a tentative release date for the next chapter of sometime in early to mid December.
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Smash, so help me Eris, if that's Aku in the cave. So help me Eris.

Excellent chapter, and it was nice seeing the differing point of views. And yes Jack is here!

Holden vs. Alice: Modesty Fight go! (Seriously, those two will never take credit where credit is do. One of them shrugs it off and the other just brings up everything wrong with her.) Thankfully Jack is here, so, THERAPY SAMURAI JACK STYLE ACTIVATED!
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:34 pm

The next chapter will be uber interesting. The fight that finally gets to finish. And that was Jack? Probably should've recognized that. Oh well. At least we get to see another CN character in the mix. But there'll be more characters as they venture further into the woods. And I just had a quick change in Jade's Pokemon; I want him to have a Tropius in the mix along with a male Pyroar, Victreebel, and Baltoy. Tropius will be his main transport as it will have learned Fly. Pyroar would be his main companion on his journeys. Victreebel and Baltoy would both be used as his other Pokemon that he can use in battle.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wonder Smash Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Sorry about the delayed chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. And yes, I'm using classic Ben out of favoritism. Deal with it. XD Starting in the next chapter, there will be more battles, since Viridian Forest is when trainer battles started occurring in the original games. As for when the next chapter will be posted, that I can't say, since I honestly don't know, but I'll try to have it out in January. So, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year. Very Happy
Wonder Smash
Wonder Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:35 pm

I like. I wonder what trainers we'll see in the forest? We can only see in the next chapter.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Excellent chapter. The battle between Holden and Alice was exciting to read, and Jack encouraging Alice (and Holden) was well-done (I hope we see him again).

Alice's explanation on why she wanted a Starter Pokémon was both sad and on the point. I'm curious on Roxie's and can't wait to see the reason and to see her battles. Roxie and Holden are going to be so fun on this journey.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next