FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catherine Torres

5 posters

Go down

Catherine Torres Empty Catherine Torres

Post  Anneliese271 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Name: Catherine Torres

Ethnicity: European

Allegiance: Good

Origins: Human

Appearance:
Spoiler:
(open the image in a new tab to see full image)

Strengths: Catherine is athletic so she is good at every sport she does which makes her rather agile. She is a good singer and likes to dance too. She is an excellent writer that can sway peoples emotions.

Weaknesses: She is not a good cook. She can be easily angered. She's afraid of spiders.

Personality: Stubborn, intelligent, athletic, enthusiastic, determined, can sometimes be too sensitive, adventurous, reckless at times, kind, conscientious, independent and wouldn't trust anyone with a secret.

History: Catherine was the youngest member, and the only girl, in the Torres family. She grew up with both her parents Mr. and Mrs. Torres and her brothers, Cody and Alex. Catherine always enjoyed the company of Cody and Alex, her adopted brother, as they always played with her and looked after her making sure no one annoyed her at school or anywhere else. When Alex was new to the family, Catherine welcomed him warmly and never thought of him less than she did of Cody. She was fond of both her parents which was why she was able to pick up hobbies like dancing and singing from her mother as well as her love for sports from her father. When Fuse invaded, she lost her mother but she was lucky enough to have her father and brothers still alive. Catherine had a hard time getting over her mother's death but she was able to form stronger bonds with her father and her brothers particularly her brothers. In a way, knowing that Alex had lost a mother not once but twice and seeing him depressed, made her want to become stronger. They all needed to look after each other now and together they joined the war against Fuse.

Do you use nanos: Yes

Last edited by Anneliese271 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anneliese271
Anneliese271

Back to top Go down

Catherine Torres Empty Re: Catherine Torres

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:06 pm

I would say that the being good with sports and being agile go hand in hand. She needs more vices to her personality to even her out.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Anneliese271 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Edited Razz
Anneliese271
Anneliese271

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:22 pm

Your new character seems fine to me now, I'll give my tentative approve.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:43 pm

I will give my acceptance.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 pm

I'll accept.