FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melady Starknight

5 posters

Go down

Melady Starknight Empty Melady Starknight

Post  Nano_Zac Tue May 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Name: Melady "Mely" Starknight

Ethnicity: British

Race: 35% Human, 35% Vilpimancer, 30% Sonorosian.

Side: Neutral

Appearance: She has the same structure of a human besides the fact that where her ears should be are white headphones and has a Vulpimancer tail. Her hair is orange and her bangs are spines that cover her eyes. Under her hair her eyes are green. She wears a green jacket and a orange t-shirt underneath that says, "Everyone is different(Underneath that say's)deal with it".Her shoes are orange with green lining.
Melady Starknight Melady_zps6b325c66

Weapon: Speedy, Is her red gauntlet that has three claw like blades that cut her enemies. Stereo, Is her gauntlet that has a pulser on the palm that whenever activated makes a loud screechy noise.

Powers:

Ultimate - Her hair turns red and her headphones (Ears) turn blue and she becomes stronger and quicker (Strong).

Hyperwaves - She can scream some what loud (Low).

Enhanced Hearing - She can hear extremely well (Medium).

Enhanced Strength - She is strong even when she isn't in Ultimate mode (Medium)

Multiply - She can split into several copies which can move freely on their on, but follow the main ones intentions (Medium)

Strengths:
- Has a great sense of smell
- She can feel many vibrations
- She is a great swimmer
- Good sense of direction

Weaknesses:
- Can't see very well
- She can't fully block out noise
- Gets mad easily
- She has sensitive skin

Personality: She can be very loud. She loses her temper easily. She loves the outdoors. She loves to have friends around her. She loves to run and spar with others. She is very hyper active. She like's to swim...A lot. She is a tomboy.

History: Her mom was a sonorosian and her dad was half-human half-vulpimancer. Her parents got married and had her. She loved running as a kid, She already looked like a human when she was born. She always got As in school and loved to brag about it. She had many friends all of which were human. A few of her friends are Merideth Vale, Sarah Moonlight, And Zeke Thunderstone, They always hang out. Melady always looks up to Sarah as a mother/sister and Zeke as a father/brother type of way. She is a plumber in training. She sometimes does mercenary work. She is also a fully certified KND. Her parent's where scientist's and they never really had the time to hang out with Melady. Sarah is Melady's cousin. She has a brother named Zac.

Nano's: No

(xxPsyapane10xx helped me a lot with the character)

Last edited by Nano_Zeus on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 13 times in total
Nano_Zac
Nano_Zac

Back to top Go down

Melady Starknight Empty Re: Melady Starknight

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Nano_Zeus wrote:Race: 40% Human, 40% Vulpimancer (Wild Mutt), 30% Sonorosian (Echo-Echo).

40+40+30 = 110. From your history, it would be like this: 25% Human, 25% Vilpimancer, 50% Sonorosian

Powers:
Spoiler:

Because you have 1 strong and 4 medium, please add a low power.

Personality: She can be very loud. She loses her temper easily. She loves the outdoors. Loves to have friends around. Loves to run and spar with others.

More detail.

History: ...She loved running as a kid and already looked one when she was born.

She already looked like who? You say she looks like one, but who's this one? What is she supposed to look like at such a young age? Is she involved with the war? Does she not care for it? Does she support it but doesn't participate?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu May 29, 2014 2:42 pm

She looks better then she was, I'll give my tentative accept.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Thu May 29, 2014 6:35 pm

I'll give my approval.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Thu May 29, 2014 6:44 pm

I think it'll work.  Accepted.