FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Kazma

5 posters

Go down

Ace Kazma Empty Ace Kazma

Post  ZFistAce Fri May 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Name: Ace Kazma

Ethnicity: White European

Allegiance: Good Guys

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Light Magic

Attacks

Blind- Blinds people for one minute- Small

Light Pillar- A Beam come outs from the ground  (Like the fusions eruption attack)-Medium

Light Hands- Long hands made from light magic Counters or carry objects. - Small

Force Field- A shield that protects Ace but can.break if attacked repeatedly.  - High

Omega Strike- Multiple light balls shot from ace swarm the opponent and barrages the person with many blasts. -High : 

Light Statue- A big light statue made from magic is made from Ace used to fight and combat. It can use any weapons. It listens to every single one of Ace 's commands. This is Ace 's ultimate Trump card. -High

Appearance- NOTE: I do not wish ace too look like rin from blue exorcist, its the uniform i like that looks similar to ace's outfit.
Appearance :

Personality: Ace is a nice guy. He has a positive attitude and very upbeat. He doesn't pick fights but loves to fight or spar either way. Ace loves to make friends so he doesn't like to start a fight. Ace can get angry when someone won't stop being annoying or ignorant Ace does have over confidence in his abilities

History: When Ace was born he was abandoned by his birth parents. A strong wizard named Solomon took Ace as his own child. Solomon was a principal at "The Grand Magic School". So. Ace was enrolled. He studied magic and combat. He was at the top of every combat class except from academics. Ace won tournaments and competitions he was an excellent wizard. Solomon feared that he would soon one day became filled with evil. So Solomon sent Ace to where we are now. Now Ace has too meet the open world. Ace also was taught by a special trainer who uses weapons if all sorts. He was called Custer. So Ace learned to use guns, knives, staffs, Swords, you name it. He also does not know of the current fusion war raging on.

Strengths:

Speed-Really fast from the average person

Durability-Strong defense and stamina

Weapons-Swords, bows, you name it, Ace can use a lot of weaponry.

Weaknesses:

Overconfidence makes him hard headed and arrogant sometimes and that causes him to fight the wrong people

Powers not at full potential at night

Gets bored easily

Nanos: Nope

Last edited by ZFistAce on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

Back to top Go down

Ace Kazma Empty Re: Ace Kazma

Post  zerowing21 Fri May 23, 2014 11:13 pm

He needs vices for one. He's just not balanced without them. Hates veggies isn't exactly a weakness.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri May 23, 2014 11:17 pm

ZFistAce wrote:Personality: Ace is a nice guy. He has a positive attitude and very upbeat. He doesn't pick fights but loves to fight or spar either way. Ace loves to make friends so he doesn't like to start a fight.

Please add more.

History: When Ace was born he was abandoned by his birth parents. A strong wizard named Solomon took Ace as his own child. Solomon was a principal at "The Grand Magic School". So. Ace was enrolled. He studied magic and combat. He was at the top of every combat class except from academics. Ace won tournaments and competitions he was an excellent wizard. Solomon feared that he would soon one day became filled with evil. So Solomon sent Ace to where we are now. Now Ace has too meet the open world.

Does he know anything about the war? Also, since you mention in his strengths that he can use any weaponry, maybe add just a little bit more to that in the history.

Weaknesses:

Hates vegetables

This isn't really a weakness
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  ZFistAce Fri May 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Fixed?
ZFistAce
ZFistAce

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

He looks better, Kyra what do you say?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

I'll give him an accept.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri May 23, 2014 11:38 pm

Ditto that, I'll give him my accept.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Sat May 24, 2014 12:14 am

Accepted by me.
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Sat May 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Hmm... ...Let's see. You're good with the top, you're good with the powers, you're good with you strengths and weaknesses, you're good with history, you're good with personality, you're good with appearance, and you're good everywhere else. What bad can I say? Cause I don't. I guess, from what I said, I have to accept him. Yep, I accept.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum